Chapter 25 ~ Back to New York

After the sort of cliffhanger of the last chapter, thought I should probably update ASAP!

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

Ryley wakes up, her head pounding and her vision blurry. She feels someone next to her.

'Shit, oh shit. This better not be happening' She thinks, eyes widening. She sees the face of the person next to her. Shit, it's Casey.

She looks down at her own body; she's only wearing underwear but Casey's naked. She jumps out of bed, grabs her clothes and rushes out of the hotel room.

----------------------------------------

She arrives at her hotel room, the one she shares with Blaine and Rachel.

They're awake and look mad.

"Hey guys." Ryley says awkwardly as she closes the door behind her.

They don't talk to her.

"I don't remember what the hell happened last night but if I did something or someone stupid, please tell me." Ryley says, sitting down.

"Someone? You slept with Casey didn't you?" Rachel asks, not happy.

"I think so and I feel so bad about it. How will I tell Ryder?" Ryley asks, putting her face in her hands. She feels tears on her hands and on her face. She then feels a hand on her back, comforting her. It's Rachel's hand.

"You got drunk, Casey arrived, you danced with him, we tried to take you back to the hotel room but you pushed me. We left you after that." Blaine explains.

"I'm sorry!" Ryley shouts, making Blaine and Rachel a little scared.

"Calm down." Rachel says, comforting.

"I can't. Will Ryder leave me?" Ryley asks, still crying.

"We hope not. You two are really cute." Blaine says.

"I hope not too." Ryley says.

------------------------------------

A week passes and the producer calls in all the people who auditioned to see the cast list at the theatre they auditioned at. Ryley ignores Casey when he tries to talk to her about they're night together.

"I'm Maria." Ryley says to Blaine and Rachel, with sadness in her voice.

"Shouldn't you be happy?" Blaine asks Ryley.

"Look at who Tony is." Ryley says.

Blaine and Rachel look at the list to see Casey Dean as Tony.

"I have to say no to this role." Ryley says, pushing through everyone to get to the producer.

"Hello Ryley. What is the matter?" The producer asks.

"I can't play Maria. I have other important stuff to do which means I have to get home as soon as I can." Ryley says.

"That's alright. We have an understudy waiting for you. Her name is Penny." The producer says, gesturing to a young girl.

It's Penny from West Side Story back in New York. The one who lead her little group into making Ryley force herself to throw up.

Ryley walks back to her friends, "I'm no longer Maria. I have to go back to New York and tell Ryder the truth. He has a right to know."

"We're coming home too. We didn't get roles so we should probably go home." Rachel says.

------------------------------------