Chapter 2

Y/N POV

I got in the car next to BF/N. "Hey Y/N!" BF/N said. I smiled in response to signal her to keep talking. "You ready to go get a puppy?" she asked with a wide toothy grin on her face."Hell yea!" I responded. We soon arrived at the pet store.

BF/N looked at me with excitement in her eyes."C'mon gurl! Let's go get you a puppy!" she said. Both of us stepped out of the car with big smiles plastered all over our faces.

As we got into the store we instantly got knocked back by a smell.Specifically the smell of a wet dog.

We went to the dog section (Idk how dog/animal shelters/shops work. XD Sorry!) and I picked out this ADORABLE pitbull. BF/N saw him and snickered "Mr. Worldwide." I giggled along with her. We went to the front desk to adopt the puppy. It was a boy and I decided to name him P/N.

Ahead of us was a teenage girl who looked to be about 15 years old. She had gorgeous emerald green eyes. Her hair was adorable as well. It was light brown with purple highlights. She was really skinny, and she seemed to be eyeing a guy in a red plaid flannel. Almost as if she was crushing on him. Do they know each other?

I was determined to learn more about both of them; so I made a mental note of both of thier apperances.

I don't know why but, they intriuge me.