Chapter 12 + A/N

Y/N POV:

I walked into Mark's room and almost instantly felt overwhelmed by pure sadness. Mark was sitting there, barely awake, holding on to consciousness just to talk to me. Now, don't take that the wrong way, he was perfectly healthy from his surgery, he just was forcing himself to stay awake and not sleep so he could talk to me.

"Aww, poor Markimoo." I said, sadness filling my voice to the brim. "You really should sleep, I'll be fine." Sean and Zara nodded in agreement to my last statement. Just then, a nurse walked in and gave Mark sleeping medicine. "He'll be out like a light for quite a while. He just needs to get some rest then will be free to go home. Though, he may be a little cooky when he wakes up. Ya know, 'cause of the medicine." The nurse smiled as she explained it to us. Then she left.

Mark's POV

All I felt, while in Y/N's living room, was a numb, stinging, sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I screeched out in pain as Zara, Jack, and Y/N all crowded around me. Next thing I know, I was in an ambulance. I must've blacked out... *POOF* now instead of being on a stretcher, in an ambulance, I'm in a hospital bed. I'm so tired. Zara Jack and Y/N walk in. Y/N tells me I should sleep... I think that's a good idea. Then a nurse walks in, and gives me medicine. Next thing I know, all I see is black...

A/N:

Sorry this is horrible. A lot of stuff has happened lately, Daniel's death, the near loss of someone else dear to my heart, and school related work. Ugh, my life is a mess. But I always live by the quote, Hold On Pain Ends, an acronym for HOPE. Anyway, I'll try to finish all my stories ASAP and I'll try to make them good. Bye.