Chapter 8 (REAL)

Lolololololooololololol. I got u so good! Ha! XD Anyway, sowwyy. Here's the real chapter 8.

Y/N POV

After we checked on Zara and Sean we went back to my apartment. As soon as we entered I grabbed Mark by the wrist and dragged him to the couch. "You have some explaining to do mister!" I said angrily. I threw him on the couch and looked him on the eye. I know I looked evil. Like a rabid dog ready to attack. He had beads of sweat forming on his forehead. He looked nervous and guilty. Good. I have him right where I want him.

Mark's POV

Uh oh. Does she know about the surprise I have for her? I was gonna take her somewhe- "Why am I in my pajamas?! I fell asleep in regular clothes!" She screamed in my face. Thank god. I felt relief roll off my shoulders. She didn't know about my special surprise. To be honest I didn't know how she was in pajamas either. I just remember before I drifted off a girl went into Y/N's room then left. Come to think of it, she looked like the girl who went to the pet shop with Y/N. "I didn't do it! Before I fell asleep a girl came in and went to your room. Then she left!" She had a confused look on her face. I would be pretty confused too if I was told some random girl changed my clothes when I was sleeping.

"What did she look like?" Y/N questioned me as if I were a murder witness. I couldn't find any descriptive terms so I came up with the next best thing. "She looked like the girl you were at the per shop with." I explained.

"Oh! BF/N!" She blurted out of nowhere. "Yeah I guess so. It's 11:46 p.m. let's head to bed." I said groggily.

Y/N POV

"Yeah I guess so. It's 11:46 p.m. let's head to bed." He sounded tired. "Ok" I said reluctantly. We got into bed and he cuddled me. I was comfortable. But that sadly didn't last long. As I drifted off I soon realized it was not a dream. It was a nightmare. It seemed so real. I woke up to Mark in a hospital bed. His heart beat was slowly slowing down. He laid down quietly singing a song I knew quite well. That's song always reminded me of my grandparents' passing. I sat listening; with tears filling my eyes.

" And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn

Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice

Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling

And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain

Just smile back.

And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn

Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice

Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling

And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain

Just smile back." He was sitting there singing softly. His heart monitor slowed down. It finally came to a stop. I was crying my eyes out. I awoke with a start.

A/N: Oooooooh I'm sorry. Will you guys forgive me?

Song: When I'm Gone by Eminem. In the media section so you can listen to it. Until next time. Buh-bye!