Chapter II

We went to the message room and replayed the message. We had a new holographic message given to us by the Elves. It was a gift for me after I defeat Ashley's uncle.

“Play back message.” I said out loud.

            The hologram started up and the form of my old elf friend appeared.

“Greetings, Matthias Warlock Killer. First, I want to congratulate you on rescuing the princess and defeating the warlock. Now to business. Our kingdom is under attack by a vicious troll clan. We have been able to hold them back until now. Something or someone has given these trolls more power. They are now bigger and more dangerous than ever. My queen pleads for your help Warlock Killer. Only you can defeat the troll army now.” She said and the hologram shut down.

“Looks like I am leaving after all.” I said.

“Well, good luck.” Ashley said.

“Hold on girl, you're coming with me.”

“Why?”

“You haven't seen the Elven Kingdom.”

“Why is that so important?”

“Because they have their kingdom has six of the ten most romantic locations on Earth. And I think you would want to visit them with me.”

“I see your point.”

“Wake the girls, I'll wake up the other Riders and bring them down here. We'll have breakfast together, and then be on our way.”

“Who will watch the kingdom while we are gone?”

“Don't you have a cousin to watch it?” I asked.

“Yeah, I'll call him.” she said. She walked out of the holograph room and I extended my mind toward Vanilor.

Matthias?

Yeah, is everyone on your end awake?

Yes, why?

We're needed at the Elven Kingdom to stop an army of trolls.

We'll be there, but I'm worried about Aquatis. She's pained by the eggs.

We can stop for breaks along the way. Just be down here in an hour.

We'll be there.

            He broke the connection and I went to wake my gang. I turned on the light and Adam let out a groan.

“Oh! Matthias turn out the light, will ya?”

“You're the one who wanted some action.” I said.

“What?”

“We're needed at the Elf Kingdom.”

“For what?” Fred asked rubbing his eyes.

“You ever see a troll?”

“No.” Tyler said.

“Well, we gotta save the elves from an army of powerful trolls.”

“I'm in.” Lamar said.

“After all, you need the power of Life.” He always took pride in being the Rider of Life. Cordis was the Life Dragon. We had dragons that came from elemental eggs. Vanilor was the Earth Dragon, Aquatis, the Water Dragon, Ventus; Adam's gold dragon was wind, and Pyro, Tyler's red Fire Dragon. “Get dressed. We leave in less than an hour. If you want breakfast, then don't go back to sleep.” I turned and went out. I went to the Hall and saw a maid.