Pete Wentz (fluff)

A/N This might have a part 2 that's a smut? Idk inbox me...

You are at a Fall out Boy concert with your cousin buying merch before the concert starts. There is a Fall out Boy flag that is $20. You hand the guy running the stand the money and he hands you the flag in return. You get your wrist band from a nice lady and your cousin and you go to the pit. The lights that are shining on the stage turns off and everyone starts screaming, along with you. Uma Thurman starts playing and you sing along with Patrick. The song ends and Pete starts talking into the microphone. 

"We want to meet some motherfucking fans! So, what we will do is call up 4 people and Patrick, Joe, Andy, and I will call up one lucky person to meet." He says while putting on a thinking face. "The one with the black shirt!" He chuckles while pointing at me. "Me?" I question. "Yes you, come on up" he smiles. 

I squirm threw the crowd while stepping on the stage. The other band members call up there people and the other girls started crying because they didn't get chose. "What's your name?" Pete whispers into your ear. "My name is (Y/N)" you shyly say. "That is one beautiful name! You are beautiful by the way." he blushes and you do too. "Haha thanks. Your handsome by the way" you laugh. "Want my number?" he questions while grabbing a pen. "I would love to!!!" 

He starts writing his number on your arm and then pulls your sleeve down to keep it from the other fans. "I'll text you cutie. Nice to meet you too, I hope we can chill sometime" he snickered. You went back into the pit while singing the rest of the songs and he is staring at you while the playing the rest of the songs. 

You get home while flipping out because his number was on your fucking arm! You grabbed your phone out of your purse and typed his phone number in. 

"wanna hang out tomorrow?" he texted. You screamed and fell onto your bed.

A/N So part 2? ;) haha I bet you want it!