Valentines Day (Andy x Joe)

I opened my eyes slightly and had a blurred feeling. I moved my arm to the other side to feel that there was no presence there. I opened my eyes all the way. The room was decorated in pink, red, and white.

"Surprise!" screamed Andy, spooking me. A heart shaped box of chocolates in his hands.

Tears started to drip from my eyes out of happiness, of course.

"This is so cute, thank you so much babe" I said. I jumped out of bed and gave him the biggest hug.

"There's more downstairs" he said. I followed downstairs behind him.

As soon as we got to the living room I jumped up and down with joy. There was a giant chocolate fountain and presents stacked upon one another. There were flowers in the prettiest vase. I felt so special.

I ran over to the presents and grabbed them.

"Open them darling" said Andy.

I opened the first one, it was a new game for my Xbox.

I was excited, I loved getting new video games.

I opened the second one, it was a few new books that I wanted. Andy looked so happy watching me open the presents. I felt happy, I felt special being with him.

I opened the third and forth presents and hugged the crap out of Andy.

"Thank you so much babe" I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

"Now time for me to give you your gifts" I smiled.

I ran over to where the presents were and took them out to him.

I got him a giant chocolate scented teddy bear, a big box of chocolates, and I got him gold drum sticks.

He gasped and covered his mouth in shock.

"Awweee this is so cool!" He jumped up in excitement.

"Thank you so much" Andy said

He hugged me and kissed me. "You're the best boyfriend I've ever had" Andy said.

"I say the same to you" I smiled.

We went up to the bedroom and watched Netflix. We decided we we're going to watch cheesy romantic movies since it was Valentine's Day.

I loved but hated cheesy romance movies. They were cute but cringey at the same time.

Oh well I got to spend time with Andy and that's all that mattered at that moment.

AhhH I'm sorry it's so short but I haven't written a chapter in sooo long so I felt I had to, and it's kinda late so it might be shitty ;-; also, I know Valentine's Day was like 3 or 4 days ago so shhhh. I hope you guys enjoyed, I'll try to write another chapter soon!
~XxBAND_FANTASYxX