Joe (fluff). Featuring Patrick Stump

A/N Sorry I've been doing a lot of fluff and school just started... Wondeeeeeeerful.

Your ex boyfriend Joe is spending the night because you guys were still friends and you broke up with him for a good reason... But he was spending the night because his house had gas leaks and that problem was getting fixed and you were the only one he got a hold of.

"Soo... Joe, do you wanna go do something fun? I was thinking bowling" you asked. "Yeah sure, that would be cool" he said putting a cigarette in his mouth and getting up from his chair to go outside. "Yay okay, I will be in the shower, I have greasy hair" you rub your fingers through your hair. "Alright"

You head upstairs and into the bathroom. Starting the shower, you put your hand in the water checking the tempature until it gets to a good tempature. After you shower you blowdry your hair and put your makeup on and all that jazz. You knew you were just going bowling but you still wanted to look nice just incase there was a cute guy there. You were wearing black skinny jeans, a white sweater, red converse, and a fedora. You looked in the mirror examining youself over. You went downstairs after you were ready, meeting a Joe eating a chocolate covered crossaunt... (I think that's how you spell it)

"How do I look? Be honest" you asked him. "I think you look great" he smiles. "Thanks! Are you ready to leave soon?" you question eager to go bowling because you haven't been bowlig for what seems like eternity. "Yep let's go"

You hop in the drivers seat of the car and he gets into the passengers side. You pull out of the drive way and then you went off to the bowing place.

Arriving quickly you get out of the car and jump up and down exited, and waiting for Joe to get out of the car. "I'm gonna do something quick... You can go inside" he smiles. "Okay?" you say and start walking towards the door of the place and then opening it. You walk inside looking around and find a cute guy staring at you. You blush and sit down at a random table still waiting for Joe. The guy starts walking over to you and sits down next to you. "Hey, my name is Patrick. I just thought maybe we could play together since we're both alone?" he smiles. "Oh! I have someone with me but I could ask him if you could join. By the way I'm (Y/N)" you chuckle. "Nice to meet you... So your here with a guy, I assume he's your boyfriend" he says sounding dissapointed. "No actually. Ex boyfriend... Weird right" you laugh. "Ah, good because you are so beautiful he says seeing Joe walk in scannning the place and finds you. He gave you guys a weird look but then smiles. "Hey Joe, my friend is alone and he is wondering if he can play with us?" you question making a pouty face. "Yeah sure he can play" he smiles but then looks away.

You get your game payed for by Joe and Patrick because they wanted to split the money. The bowling balls start coming through a hole in a machine. "I'll go first!" you yell making the two guys laugh. You pick up a ball and throw it and it knocks down 3 pins.

After a few rounds you all get tired and you ask if you should go home soon. It was also Joe's time to go back to his house. "Thank you guys for today, and Patrick I hope I get to talk to you more. We should for sure trade numbers" you smile writing your number on a napkin. "Thanks (Y/N) I will text you okay?" he winks. "Alright, see you soon hopefully" you chuckle wrapping your arms around him and his arms wrap around you.

You leave and take Joe home. You knew he was jealous of Patrick hehe.