Patrick, I'm pregnant (fluff)

I woke up feeling as sick as a horse. 

I ran to my bathroom puking in the toilet. 

There was no way I was sick. I've been eating healthy and exercising like the doctor told me to. I need to go back to the doctors now.

Patrick was at work and I called him. 

"Hey Patrick" 

"Hey baby, what's up?"

I smiled at his sweet voice even though he couldn't see it.

"I got sick again" I frowned.

"What? Baby I'm sorry, do you want me to come home?" he asked, his voice filled with worry.

"No it's okay, I was going to go back to the doctors in a hour."

"Okay... I hope you're okay" 

"I hope so too" I smiled.

There was silence on the other line for a few seconds.

"Alright, babe I have to get back to work. I'm sorry"

"It's okay. I'll see you later. I love you baby." 

"I love you too."

We hung up and I got ready to go to the doctors. What's wrong with me.

I got to the doctors, walking into the doors and going up to the front desk.

"Hello, what can we do for you today?" the nice lady asked me.

"I have been really sick for the last 2 weeks and it's gotten to the point where I am worried"

"Okay m'am, go sit over in the waiting room and a doctor will call you up when she's ready, okay?" she smiled at me.

"Thank you!"

I walked over and sat it a chair in the waiting room and read a magazine about a celebrity having a divorce.

"(Y/N)?"

I looked up seeing a doctor smiling at me. I got up and followed her into a hospital room.

"You can just lay on the bed, while I get ready to ask you a few questions"

"okay"

I layed down on the bed.

"Alright, first question. Have you been sexually active in the last 2 weeks?" 

"I have."

"Did you use protection and does your partner have any form of STD?"

"I did not use protection and he is clear from STD's"

She wrote notes down on her paper.

"Okay I will be right back."

She walked out of the room closing the door behind her. 

A few minutes later she came back into the room, holding a ultrasound wand.

"What?!"

"I'm going to have to do ultrasound on you. According to my notes you may be pregnant."

No no no, I can't be pregnant. How is Patrick going to react to this?!

The doctor puts the cold gel on me and rubs it over my stomach with the wand. 

She finishes up and cleans the gel off. 

"Okay! We're all done. I will be back with your results."

She leaves the room once again. My stomach drops. What if I am pregnant?

She's been out of the room for almost 10 minutes. The suspense is killing me

I hear the door knob turn and it makes my stomach feel even worse.

"I have your results" she smiles.

I stay silent.

"Congratulations!"

Please be saying congratulations to not being pregnant

"You're pregnant!!!" She smiles at me.

"Really?" I fake smile at her.

I leave the hospital feeling a pit in my stomach.

The only reason I'm not excited is because I'm afraid of what Patrick is going to think. He is going to have to work more hours to be able to afford baby stuff and having a baby might make things between us change.

I have to figure out a way to tell him.

I put the pictures of the growing baby in my stomach in his favorite box of cereal so that when he wants cereal later I'll get the box for him, he will open it, read the I'm pregnant note, and then he will know that I am pregnant... I sigh.

The baby hadn't grown to be that big, but you could see it forming. 

Everything made sense now. I started to get a little bump, I've had slight morning sickness. 

He didn't get home from work until 7:30 and it was 7:00 so he was probably driving home right now.

I hear the front door suddenly open, and I look up. Patrick.

"You are home early!" I say in a questionable tone.

"Yeah I wanted to come home early to see if you were okay"

"Oh well thank you" I smiled

"Yeah" he smiled back. "So what did the doctor say?"

I think of a quick excuse. "She just told me that I had the stomach flu"

"Ahh. Well I'm glad it's nothing worse"

"Yeah" I smile.

"Would you like some cereal?" I ask, hoping it goes like my plan.

"Sure could you just get the box and a bowl and a spoon for me please?" 

"Of course" 

I go over and grab everything waiting for him to come over to the kitchen.

He finally comes over opening the box, not looking inside and he pours the cereal into the bowl. Shoot, he didn't look inside. The note falls out first following the pictures. 

"What's this?" he looked surprised.

He opens the note first and the note reads:

I hope you aren't mad about it but yes I am pregnant. We are going to have our own family! I'm trying to be positive about it. I love you! No, I don't have the flu, I just didn't want to tell you right away.

He grabs the pictures and his eyes start tearing up. 

He looks at me

"Really?" he smiles

"Yes" 

"Oh my gOD I love you so much." he wraps his arms around me and gives me a hug.

"I love you too Patrick" I smile at him and kiss him.

"You have to work more hours so we can afford the baby stuff. I'm sorry" I put a sad face on.

"Babe, don't worry about that. I will do anything for my family."

Thank you so much for reading! WE ARE AT 11K, HOLY CrAp GuYs. Thank you guys so much for getting my book to 11K, I never thought that would happen. Thanks again, and until next update, byeeeeeeeeee

~XxBAND_FANTASYxX