It's The Vodka's Fault (Patrick-fluff)

I shuffled around in my bed, realizing it was the morning after the big college party.

Wait, this isn't my bed!!! I jumped up out of the bed and looked on the other side of it. Strands of blonde hair were poking up from the blankets.

What the fuck?

I grabbed my pants which were on the floor. I was worried I had sex with the stranger that was in the bed with me.

The guy woke up and looked up at me.

"Patrick?!" I yelled.

"(Y/N)!!!?"

"Oh nononono this cannot be happening" I face palmed.

Patrick was my ex boyfriend from 10th grade. It's now college and I slEPT WITH HIM.

I wasn't fully complaining though... I mean damn, he's hot, and we only broke up because I was home-schooled for 11th grade. I just wish we didn't sleep together... while drunk!

"(Y/N) calm down." He sighed.

"I can't, I just fucking slept with you!... While drunk. Being drunk and sex doesn't mix well, Pattycakes" I teased him with the name he hated.

He rolled his eyes and growled. "Well how about this,... We start talking again, and maybe we can date again? Deal?"

"Fine" I sighed, "But I swear if I find that we didn't use a condom, I'm going to scream."

I searched the floor for any sight of a condom and I saw a golden wrapper peaking out from under the bed.

I picked it up looking inside seeing no condom was inside.

I felt so relieved. If I wanted to be pregnant, I didn't want it going down like this.

I went to the bathroom with a throbbing headache.

I need Advilll.

I finished in the bathroom and went back inside of the room.

I grabbed all of my belongings from the ground and put them into my bag.

"I'm leaving" I told Patrick.

"Alright, I'll make sure to text you" he smiled and winked.

I left the random house I was in and went home.

I turned on my TV, watching my favorite show. I finished the season I was watching and looked at my phone.

1 notification: from Patrick Stump

I opened it up and read the message. It said hey and I replied back with a simple hello.

We were talking for about 20 minutes before he asked me to go on a date.

I of course agreed to going on a date with him, and he said he would pick me up on Sunday.

Sunday rolled around and I got ready for my date. I put on gold and grey eye shadow, a plain white crop top, a black skirt, and galaxy rose vans. (Picture of outfit on the side)

I looked myself over in the mirror, and damn.

I called Patrick to tell him I was ready and asked him where he was at, he was only 10 minutes from my house.

He finally pulled up to my house. Getting out of his car and walked up to my door and rung the doorbell. 

I ran downstairs and pet my cat while on the way out.

I opened the door meeting my face with Patrick's"

"Hey" he winked.

"Suh dude" be both chuckled and got inside of his car.

"Where are you taking meeee?" I pestered him.

"You'll have to wait and see, (Y/N)"

"You are so mean!" I whined and he playfully rolled his eyes.

We were driving for about 30 minutes before we got there.

"Okay close your eyes" he smiled.

I closed my eyes and waited for him to tell me to open them again.

"Okay open your eyes" 

I opened my eyes and saw a Ferris wheel and roller-coasters in front of me.

"The amusement park!!!" I jumped out of his car slamming his door out of excitement.

"Ayee there don't slam my doors" he laughed.

"Sowwy"

We walked up to the ticket booth and got the unlimited all-day passes. 

"Lets gooooooo!" I jumped up and down, hugging Patrick.

Once we got in the park I ran directly for the ferris wheel. It was always my favorite ride when I was a kid.

I dragged Patrick by the arm and took him on the ride with me. I knew he hated ferris wheels.

"Nuuuu (Y/N)"

"Too bad" I stuck my tongue out at him.

We were brought up into the air and starting spinning in circles. I shook the ferris wheel to freak Patrick out even more. 

"(Y/N)! Stopp* he starts screaming like a girl. I laugh really hard and he pouts at me.

We get off the ride and go to one of those spinny rides where you get magnetized to the walls and it spins really fast. Me and Patrick turn our heads to each other and try to kiss each other but we weren't able to get our heads off the magnetic force.

The ride finishes and we go on a big roller-coaster.

We hop in the seat and pull the bars over our laps. The speakers hanging on the wall beeps and we start escalating up and up really high. We get to the peak of the hill and me and Patrick look at each other and then we lean in for a kiss as the ride drops us from the top. 

After we kissed, the ride had a few more bumps and drops. I felt something spark when we kissed and it made me feel really weird. Did I still like him?

We ate dinner and rode a few more rides and then we decided to leave.

We were sitting in the car driving home in traffic, so we were at a stop.

He looks over at me

"(Y/N).. Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked me.

"I would love to" I smiled at him and we kissed and started making out. 

We arrived at my house and he walked me inside.

"I had a great time with you" he kissed me. "I had a awesome time with you too" I smiled and kissed him back.

We talked for a little bit and then he decided to go home. I hugged him on the way out. We agreed we would see each other again.

I layed down on my couch. 

It was a great date.