50 Shades of Patrick

*Contains BDSM*

(Kennedy's POV... Yes that's me!)

You knock on Patrick's door. He invited me to his apartment to talk about the submissive contract.

The door opens and you meet a charming pair of eyes.

"Hello Patrick." I say. "Welcome Kennedy" he says motioning you into his apartment

I look around seeing a giant grand piano, his living room, and a hallway with 4 doors on each side of the wall. His furniture looked super expensive, he must have a lot of money.

"Okay let's get straight to the meeting. Follow me" he says leading me to one of the doors in the long hallway.

He grabs a key and unlocks the door. The door leads into a meeting room. The table in the room was big and oval, with chairs around the it.

"You can take a seat wherever you would like" he sits in the seat at the end. I walk to the other end that's across the room and take a seat.

"Okay I will read off the contract for being the submissive, and then I'll read the dominant section. If you don't like anything that's on it, tell me and we can discuss it." he says putting his glasses on, grabs a pen, and puts two contracts down, sliding one over to me.

He starts reading the submissive section of the contract:

The submissive shall let the dominant use handcuffs, blindfolds, chains, anal plugs, whips, and collars (collars only if married)

The submissive shall not yell, unless moaning or hurt.

The submissive must try new things even if it's one time

The submissive must be naked or mostly naked at all times unless in public or told otherwise

Punishments (whipping, paddling, spanking, no pleasure, and sleeping in a cage) and punishments are for lip bites, arguing, and hitting the dominant.

The submissive shall not sleep with the dominant, in the same room, or bed.

Then he reads the dominant section of the contract:

The dominant needs to stop when the submissive says so.

The dominant needs to treat the submissive with respect at all times when the submissive is being cooperative.

He finishes reading the contract and takes of his glasses. "Any questions about this contract?" he questions. "Do we have to use anal plugs?" I question. "I guess not but try it at least once." he annoyingly answers.

"Well that's all I don't want... For now though, I'm not gonna sign it until I go over it by myself" I coldly look into his eyes.

"Deal. Before you leave though, I would like to see you in my dungeon. Put on these clothes and meet me in the hall" he closes the door letting me put the clothes he gave me. After I put the clothes on I looked at myself. I was disgusted wearing this. It was lace lingerie, it had three pieces to it, and it was leapard print. I walked out of the room seeing Patrick at another door in the hall.

"Beautiful!" he scanned my body up and down. He unlocks the door and I go in, him following behind. I see a chair, whips, belt buckles, and cages.

I felt unsafe looking at all of these creepy killer looking things. "Don't fear me. I'm only going to try the whip on you and then you can leave" he smiles.

I climb in the chair that he points to and bend down, having my butt in the air. Breathing in and out heavily I see him about to hit me.

*Clap*

"Ow!"

"Did that hurt?" He questions making sure that I was okay. "Kind of" I respond, a little mad.

*clAP* he hits a little harder.

"How about that" he asks. "Y-yeah it did" a tear drops from my eye. "I'm sorry" he hangs the whip back on a hook. "You may put your clothes back on" he hands them to me. "Thanks"

He leads me to the front door and opens it for me. "Bye Patrick" I hug him. "Bye Kennedy" he hugs back. Then I leave, for good.

A\N All rights go to 50 Shades of Grey for this. Anyways sorry it's my POV, I just wanted to experiment but I see Patrick doing nothing like this. Hope its not to weird.. Thanks for reading! Also maybe a part 2???? I dunnnnoooo

~XxBAND_FANTASYxX