Chapter 3 - Thisty AF

BFB Chapter 3:

It was 2am and I really can't sleep, I slowly got up to go get a drink. I adjusted my overly large shirt over my yoga shorts, then headed down stairs and found the cups filling it with water.

turning around i take a drink and smash into a rock hard surface with my drink, my first guess was duh! It must be the wall how stupid am I?

Opening my eyes I realize I wasn't that stupid to have run into a wall, it was Tristan's rock hard body that I slammed into.

When I looked up at his eyes he had a slight flicker of anger, but like that it was gone and changed to a normal Tristan smirk.

"So your already getting wet?"

I didn't know how to reply. It was obvious that it was a sexual innuendo. Good thing it was dark or he would have seen me blushing. It might be dark but a blush this bright you could probably see.

He took a step closer and brushed his thumb across my cheek,

"Awe kitten, do I effect you?"

He asked in a knowing and snide tone. He knew he did and he knew he would. It's hard for him not to have an effect on someone. His touch is soft... His eyes are crystals, and to top it all off his hair is pure silk. But I could and would never do that to Sammi. But, he is doing this to me and I don't know how to make it stop. It's nothing Lily, He's just playing with you to get to Sammi. I really don't fully know what happened between Sammi and him but I think Sammi is gonna tell me soon... No way in hell Sammi would choose to not have a nice and fun sibling. It had to have been something HUGE, right?

"Uh, I-I just came for a dr-drink of water..."

I stuttered and mumbled but I got the message across. I need to stay strong for Sammi but he's just so cute... Not like he would ever go for a short blonde like me.. It's probably tall brunettes with long legs for him... I wouldn't doubt it.

"Your cute Kitten."

I blushed again!

"Don't call me that,"

I tried to add some venom but it only came off as a tease.

He stepped back and laughed a bit.

"When you try to act like you hate me your funny."

"I'm not acting."

I added while crossing my arms like a pouty child.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered,

"Kitten, don't be upset. I'll take you some time soon, Sammi is just a small problem."

I froze. That was so creepy! But SO hot.

I should say a snarky comment back but I don't think it would be smart... But it might be fun.

"You will never have me."

This time laced with a ton of venom before hand.

"Oh, but I will, no matter what Sammi might have told you or made up your mind about me for you, it's still up to your hormones weather I get to take you down or not."

He put special emphasis on the first part. I felt like slapping him but knowing him he probably had some amazing reflexes that would catch my wrist before it could even get close.

So I decided on just being silent and walking past.

As I was walking up the stairs Tristan came up behind me and gave my ass a quick slap.

I turned around and swung my hand at him. He caught it like a guessed.

"I thought you'd like Frisky kitten."

I growled lowly. Okay forget what I said before. He can be cute and have soft hair but he is definitely not hot!

"Don't call me that."

I hissed it so lowly I almost scared myself.

"Okay,"

I nodded and turned to go to my room before I closed the door he said,

"Whatever you say, Kitten."

I sighed knowing I was defeated.

He would call me Kitten no matter how much I complained. And complaining probably made him like it more...

***

"LILY! WAKE UP!"

My eyes slowly peeled open as my body was being shaken.

I groaned,

"What... Sammi?"

I'm really tired and yesterday was really exhausting. Plus I woke up about 6 times in the night catching my self dreaming of Tristan...

Ugh, Tristan! He's so aggravating! And of course he doesn't only invade my thoughts but my dreams too! And only one of them didn't involve a heated make out! It... Was about me giving him a... Puppy...

"IT'S 9AM!"

I rubbed my eyes and was now sitting up.

"Yeah? That's one hour earlier then I usually get up. Good night."

I laid back down closing my eyes and snuggling back into bed.

She growled and sat on me,

"LILY! IT FRIDAY! SCHOOL! WERE TWO HOURS LATE! GET UP!"

My eyes shot open. WAS IT REALLY 9?!

"Oh my god!"

I scrambled out of bed and ran to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth.

I can't believe we slept in! I thought it was Saturday! But I guess it's Friday! Ugh my mind is so full of junk! Yes junk! Tristan junk! GET OUT! I only re-met him yesterday! I mean we knew each other 6 years ago... But that was only brief. But now he was... Muscular... And cute. I would call him hot, but he doesn't deserve that. He's only cute. No more.

I rubbed my panda eyes off from yesterday and reapplied my new eye liner. Today I'm gonna wear flowy black shirt with some regular dark denim shorts... And some pink weaved 6inch wedges.

I walk out of the bathroom and Sammi turns to look at me.

"Classy, but hot. LOVE IT! NOW HURRY!"

we rushed down the stairs and into her Yellow convertible bug.

"So why didn't your alarm, your mom, or Tristan wake us up?"

She scrunched up her nose and shook her head.

"Well my phones volume was down-just my luck- and my mom went to work at 3am, and Tristan? I have no clue. I woke up at 9 and looked around then looked at my phone. Saw the time then shook you, ran to Tristan's room to wake him up an he was already gone!"

I snapped my head to her,

"Wait... Where'd he go? And not wake us up!"

She shrugged with an angered face.

The rest of the drive was silent. When we got there we raced to the office to get our late slips. After we got them we waited since there was only 5 more minutes until class ended and the next class begun.