Chapter 13 - fuck AF

I hopped out of the van and lazily walked into the woods. I didn't see much happening, not a Tristan in sight.

A couple minutes later I heard a quiet sniffle to the right.

"Hello? Tristan?"

Another small sniffle

"Just go... Back to the v-van I'll be there in a minute.. Don't look at me."

I've never seen a male cry before... It made me wanna cry, I instantly felt increasingly guilty.

"Tristan.."

I sighed as I walked over to the rock he was laying against. Sitting across from him on the dirt and leaves.

"I-I said leave. Me. Alone."

He said threw clinched teeth, but I could tell he was very vulnerable right now.

"I didn't know you felt that way."

I explained sounding a bit vulnerable myself.

"Yeah well it doesn't matter. Just forget I said anything."

"Please don't do this. Don't push me out I thought we were just starting to get along!"

He stood up a little tear still in his eye.

"Yeah well we're not, and btw I was lying I don't really love you... I just wanna sleep with you! Listen to the talk Lilth. I'm just trouble... Stay away."

He took a step but before he could walk away I was up on my feet and had his wrist in my hand.

"You're lying. You love me."

Now I was the one who was about to shed a tear...

"No! I don't! I just want to fuck yo-"

Before he could finish... Or before I knew what I was doing my lips were on his, how and why did I do that?!

He slowly but surely kissed me back. His strong arms pulling me closer, my arms going into his hair. The kiss meant something... I felt like he was trying to tell me something... Something he couldn't even say out loud... Something only I should
Know.

I moved back needing air, that.. Was intense... Good. But intense.

"See."

He said breathlessly

"Just trying to get in your pants."

I laughed and shoved him.

"Just... I can't right... Now."

After saying that he just walked away!

CANT RIGHT NOW?! WTF
AS IF. HE WANTS ME I KNOW HE DOES! FOR MORE THEN A FLING!

What does that even mean?!

I ran after him hoping to catch him before he was in the van.. But it was too late. Fuck. Fuck AF.

My head spinning but still screaming FML loudly. My
Life can never just stay one thing... It either YAY or fuck AF. I hope I can restrain for killing him before we get home.

•hours later back at homestead•

Coming in the door I threw my bags down and ran up stairs to Sammi's room.

Barging in not even bothering to knock I found Sammi asleep in her bed. So I decided it would be a great idea to run and jump onto her!

"UGH GET OFF YOU FAT BITCH"

I just rolled over and started laughing

"Oh stop with the whole 'I'm mad at you' act! I'm over it and you know you'll love my forever!"

She rolled over grumpily.

"Not if you're sucking face with my brother all the time..."

I gasped

"Take that back! It's a lie! We made a promise to each other when we were kids! That to matter what through sickness and in health! And..."

I lead off hoping she would finish it!

"Ugly and in pretty, thick and thin, and through boyfriends and girlfriends... I know the promise... It's just I didn't expect that boyfriend to be my brother... And don't hate me, but I still don't want it to be my brother."

I shook my head.

"Doesn't seem to be a problem right now. He, and I quote, 'Can't right now'"

She snorted

"Can't right now? I swear that boy could fuck a girl anywhere!"

I gasped and threw a pillow at her.

"CANT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP NOT SEX!"

.. At least I hope that's what he meant... Cause I would have had sex with him in the woods for the first time... He better know I'm not some slit who will do it anywhere any time.

"My brother?! A... Relation ship?"

She whispered the last part as if, if she said it any louder the world would fall apart.

"Yeah well... I think some day it could happen... I mean not right now! I don't like him like that... I mean damn hell yes physically-"

Bam smacked with a pillow right in the face.

"Don't talk about your physical attraction to my brother! You are grossing me out!"

"Okay! Okay! Well I just... I barely know it, so I would really wanna get to know him more before anything else."

She snorted once again.

"You say 'get to know him' like its something easy! He's spent the last few years before... Getting out... Trying to make sure no one remembered him, good luck trying to get him to let you remember him!"

I sighed... This is not gonna be easy as she said, but it could be fun... And a lot of work.

A knock sounded at the door. And in came Tristan, speak of the devil.

"Everything okay? Do I have to sleep with one eye open?"

We both rolled out eyes. We're both so done! Also we need a guy break! Together!

"Lily will you tell Tristan I'm not speaking to him?"

I glanced at him then back at her.

"I could but I won't... Will you tell him I'm not speaking to him?"

She shook her head.

"No ma'am. Well.."

She said as we both turned back to him and rolling our eyes again.

"Wow, okay.... I'm feeling very loved.."

Why does he keep using that word... It's impossible to love someone you haven't seen in THAT many years! He knows nothing about me! Also he probably had so many prison girlfriends...

"Stop staring at me like that Lil... You look like I just killed your new pet kitten! And it's freaking me out!"

Sammi and I locked eyes then grabbed pillows and threw them at him in sync, till he walked out of the room in surrender.

we laid there laughing until I fell asleep.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT YAYAYAYAY