chapter 6 - Slutty AF

BFB CHAPTER 6:

When we got to the mall we all went in. Sammi and I went to PacSun to see if they had any new swim wear, while Tristan went off to like I don't know the food court? I mean I would be there too if I wasn't in a hurry to buy my stuff. But I don't mean be with Tristan! I mean be eating food!

"THIS ONE!"

Sammi screeched running up to me with a orange swim top and blue bottoms. It was simple but lacy. Eh.

I waddled in to the dressing room and tried it on. It was comfortable in a way... But it made me look like a bean poll. I walked out and she frowned.

"Seriously I'm sorry to say this Lily but, does anything look good on you?!"

I nodded my head in complete agreement. I'm a French fie.

"Mmhmm. Well hows about I look for something more... Monotonous. Everything your going for is making her look like a rainbow child, not a grown woman."

The guy speaking before us now was the manager. From his voice and a certain Ora of him I think he is gay. But who cares? I nodded again letting him take control. I do feel like some times Sammi throws me in children's cloths just so she can gasp that I actually fit in the kids section.

"Here."

He said when he returned not a moment later. In his hand was a simple white swim top with black dots. There was also some small bottoms that looked a bit to small. I guess he got the hint as he handed me some shorts to go with.

I raised a brow but went into the dressing room. I changed and it was gorgeous! I didn't look like a child! It wasn't revealing but in a way it seemed a lot more sexy then anything else I've tried on. I look grown up. Better yet I looked HOT.

I stepped out of the door and Sammi gasped.

"LILY! YOUR HOT!"

I laughed and did a little spin for her. She looked very happy and proud. As though he daughter just got engaged.

"If the guys aren't all over you this weekend then there probably all gay-" I laughed even though it wasn't that funny "and that includes Sean I would be mad at him if he didn't even glance at you." She stopped and sighed for a moment as she looked me up and down. "LILY! Why are you just so Damn hot all of a sudden?"

We both burst out laughing. I changed out of the swim suite before looking around and bought two pairs of shorts and a sexy dress!

"Whoa there harlet."

I giggled before replying

"Hey it's hot, sexy, and totally what summer is!"

She nodded with a still uncertain face.

(A/N I'll put a picture of the dress up eventually)

We exited PacSun and headed for the food court.

"What do you want, I'm paying."

I didn't want to argue half on the fact she sounded like she would hurt me if I said other wise, and half on the fact that I spent all my money on these clothes...

"Im actually not that hungry for once in my life. So I'd say lets just go to Auntie Ann's."

Auntie Ann's has the BEST pretzels. Especially there bites! There so filling it's like how can only give bites fill me?!

"You? Not hungry?!"

I nodded. I'm trying to eat healthier. I'm a stick it's true but it's not for weight it's for muscle. I could use some so I'm not... You know... A stick.

"Yep. Let's go."

As we walked over to the stand Sammi tapped my shoulder. I whirled my head her way instantly.

"Look at that gross couple snogging. It's like get a room seriously."

I started to laugh, it's ironic really. Her and Sean constantly are Snogging anywhere! Like school, my house, McDonalds, and even WALMART! I'm like really? How could you be that clueless...

"Sammi you and Sean..."

My voice trailed off in horror. I thought it was a good fact to go out with Sammi and to you know have a girls day. No Tristan, no thoughts of Tristan. Just us! But no! Stupid Tristan kept getting into my head. Just wouldn't go away. It's like seriously just leave me alone Tristan! But no. That kiss meant something to me. But clearly on to Tristan as he groans and grabs this slut. The only reason I'm calling her a slit is based on the fact she kissing him. I bet she's nice but I can't get this out of my head!

I started to tear up for no reason. I'm so done with him.

"Lily? Are you okay?"

I stood there frozen like a complete idiot for actually thinking that the kiss was something... Something more then just a flavor of the time for him... But no. I was just a chapter... Not a whole book. Maybe not even a chapter, I'm probably just a sentence. Then again it was a smallish kiss how am I suppose to know I wasn't just a word on a page.

When Tristan and the "slut" pulled away for air he looked out way breathlessly.

I can't face him right now even if I'm being momentarily a fangirl. I have to move. But my feet are frozen.

He laces his hands with his as they walk our way.

When they were right next to us Tristan started talking and introducing the "slut" and I just stood there frozen looking at my feet. I can't even focus on the conversation as it turns to me.

"... What do you think Lil?"

Sammi questions me on something I have no interest in.

"I-I have to go to the bathroom."

And with that I walked away.

Tears starting to roll down my face. Picking up the pace a bit, skipping steps, I vastly made it to the restroom. Running into the stall I locked it behind me.

I heard foot steps and then someone knock on the door.

"Lilac?"

I mumbled a response.

"Are you okay? You ran out?"

Mumbling again she cut me off from my nonsense

"Did my brother do something?"

I screamed YES in my head, but instead incoherently replied with a,

"No, he's fine."

She sighed leaning against the door.

I really don't think it was all him. But I need a response to give her or she'll think I'm not lying.

"I'm... Im just-just on my period and you know I get emotional.."

Good enough?

"Oh okay! That makes more sense! I didn't know what was wrong. At first I thought you saw my brother snogging that girl and got jealous! HAH! I know you would never do that to me!"

"Hah. That really funny Sam."

I could defiantly tell she was smiling...

A/N okay so I was listening to amnesia by 5SOS while writing this chapter... And so it's pretty dramatic. Don't blame me blame 5SOS for being so amazingly relatable! XD :*