Chapter 11 - Pissed AF

I woke up tangled is some large arms. I knew who they belonged to I just didn't want it to be really happening. If Sammi walked in right now? She would kill him! Then me! Then him again! She hates even when her friends become "friends" with him. Just cause he's a fucking prick. If she only knew what we did yesterday... She'd send me to nun school and Tristan would be back to "prison" in that very second. Sammi - though she may not seem like it - can cut a bitch with a single look. I wish I had her powers.

I slowly tried to move out of the large arms, but doing so only made it worse, as he slid his leg up to rap it around my thighs. Tristan... Is spooning me! If you would have told me this three years ago my reaction would be.. "Whose Tristan?" Exactly. I could feel him start to wake up.

His hand was a smidgin away from my right boob. If  he would have moved his hand up one inch it'd be right there. I tried not to pay attention as he blinked a few times as his eye lashes swept the back of my neck. Then suddenly a kiss was placed on my neck. I froze. He just kissed my neck... I can't tell weather I should be happy... Or angry...

"Your like a teddy bear."

He finally said something after our long silence.

"Thanks?"

I asked as more of a... Is that good? Or bad thing?

I waited and waited for him to finally say something. But nothing was said. I guess I better step up to the plate.. But what if I ruin this position? But... I already said I don't like him. He's like a brother to me. It's time I start acting like it. No more kissing, hanging around, or CUDDLING.

"Tristan. Let go of me."

I stated as if I had full power.

"And what if I don't?"

He asked nuzzling he's face into my neck.

"I'll bite you."

He laughed at my threat.

"You can bite me any where you want."

Why! Why! Why! Why does he have to make everything sexual... I'm trying to do a good thing and make Sammi happy. But he's making this very hard. I could feel him slightly go back to sleep. I needed to get out of this situation... I know if I do anything sexual then he'll either A. Rape me... Or B. Get me back even harder since all I've been doing is teasing him. But a girls gotta do what I girls gotta do. Wait! I have an idea.

"Tristan, this is your last warning. If you don't let go somethings gonna happen."

He didn't listen and just waved me off with a shrug of his shoulders.

I warned him. I positioned my butt closer to him and the next thing he knew the whole tent smelt terrible.

"D-Did.. Did you just... Fart? On me?"

He let go of me and sat up staring at me with the grossest expression he could muster.

"I warned you."

I said with a shrug of my shoulders and I stood up to leave the tent.

"You better run."

"What?"

I asked turning around to see an angry Tristan charging at me. Without wasting another minute I ran, sprinting for the camper.

If he caught up to me it was game over. He would probably sit on me and do something gross... Or worse... Sexual. So I ran with all my power. When I reached the camper, I ran in and slammed the doors, locking them in the process. I looked out the window to find Tristan standing talking to Sean, right next to our tent. He wasn't chasing me! He just wanted me to run! That little liar!