CHAPTER 7 - Daring AF

BFB CHAPTER 7:

Morning... Nope. Still not ready for the camping trip.

I got up still in my yoga shorts and sports bra. Apparently your not suppose to wear a bra while you sleep cause it causes problems with breast feeding in the future? But really who knows... I mean I did read that off the internet. I'm so tired... I don't even know if I can make it out of bed.

I suddenly found myself down stairs sitting at the island. How'd I get here?

"Ey, babe you awake."

Rubbing my eyes and not having a snarky remark I let it slide.

"How am I down here?"

Seriously though. I remember being up stairs then blank. Isn't that fun.

"Man you really were that high!"

He looked at my clearly unamused face before finishing

"I found you passed out at the top of the stair case."

"So you brought me down here cause? I bet I was comfortable there!"

He rolled his eyes and went to lean on the counter next to me. I was kinda thankful, but why'd he have to touch me, and seem so caring, yet such an ass. Ugh... Such an ass. Sammi came down stairs yelling,

"ARE YOU READY GUYS! THERE GONNA BE HERE SOON!!!"

On the inside I was freaking out at the fact I still wasn't dressed. But on the outside I quirked an eye brow.

"Guys? Meaning plural?"

Sammi nods slowly

"I told Tristan to tell you when you woke up that he's coming with us."

I shot my eye brows up the highest they could go.

"How? What about the tracker on his leg?? Ten o'clock bed time remember?"

"Curfew, kitten. I can stay up as late as I want."

Tristan corrects while smirking like an idiot.

I roll my eyes and look back to Sammi.

"DONT GIVE MY FRIENDS PET NAMES!"

Sammi scalded before rolling here eyes and looking at me

"I don't know. Mom told me she talked to people and they told her that he can go camping. As long as he shared a tent... And since I we only have two tents and Isaac already called the car..."

I was slowly analyzing what she was saying...

"OH HELL NO!"

"Please Lily!"

"UH UH I DONT THINK SO! You told me I would get my own tent! And if I have to share why can't I share with you and he goes with Sean!"

She leans forward and is about to whisper in my ear before Tristan answers instead.

"Cause I'm a 'hoodlum' and they can't be trusted can they?"

Sammi scoffed before shoving me in the direction of the stairs.

"OH MY FU-"

"YOU BETTER HAVE BEEN READY TO SAY FUN LILAC!"

Ugh there mom is so annoying...

I look down to see Sammi messaging her temples while Tristan is smirking his butt off as he sits on the counter top.

Freaking ass hat.

When I got to Sammi's room I went strait to my bag before putting on a bro tank styled shirt and some skinny jeans. I wore my tan boots with my faded backpack, aviators, white cat hat,and some light make up. I headed back down stairs to see the guys already here. I came running down into the entrance area with my bag in hand, before sliding across the floor and sticking my hand out making a meow noise.