Chapter 5 - Jealous AF

BFB CHAPTER 5:

After I put on the shirt I feel how nice and roomy it was. I'm a stick.. Flat chested flat butt, everything. It's sucks so don't hate me for being able to fit in his shirt with ease. There was plenty room for him to still be in the shirt even with me in it. The shirt smelt like raspberries! The best smell on the earth.
And the fact that he smelt like it was glorious. But it was just the smell not him.

When I exited the bathroom I found a shirtless Tristan leaning on my locker with two brunettes, flirting it up I bet. I really don't care but there was a small feeling in the pit of my stomach...

No, nope. Nothing. Zilch. It's gone.

As I walked up to them Tristan snapped his gaze to me.

"There's room for one more kitten?"

I sighed as I shoed one of the girls off my locker.

"No thanks Tristan. I'm not a slut like some people."

Both girls gasped but before they replied Tristan replied first.

"No need to be jealous."

Without another word I grabbed my books and headed to my next class.

He's a freaking idiot. What is with that kid... Or should I say adult... I mean he is 18... Well his maturity make him 4, so in my head he's just that 6th grade boy. He needs to grow up, now matter how old he actually it. Seriously though.

***

School is finally over, for today, and for the year. Gone. I'm done. Now what? Oh right, my awesome vacation with Sammi!... And Tristan.... This summer should be interesting...

I walk out to the parking lot. I lean on Sammi's car as I wait for her to finish up with Sean.

There practically one person. They only separate when I tell Sean I need my best friend. We've been best friend since forever so I have dibs over her. There not just all about making out like Tristan thinks they are, there actually pretty cute together. They love everything the same. I don't even think they've ever had a fight to be honest. Neither of them are the jealous type. If one gets hit on by someone they honestly tell the person that there in a relationship and walk away. They've never had a problem. I guess there every girls goal? Then again it's pretty cute when a boy gets jealous... But if a girl gets jealous all hell lets loose.

Sammi with Sean's arm rapped around her shoulder stroll up to me.

"Ready..?"

I ask curious as to why Sean is here...

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Lily! I totally forgot about today! I made plans with Sean..."

I sighed.

"I suppose since I'll have you all summer then you guys can drop me off at your house and then go on your date or whatever."

She jumped and clapped her hands together in a very cheery way.

She wants to be close to her boyfriend. If I had one I would too. Who wouldn't? I'll let it slide... This time.

"Wait! Are you sure? I don't want you to have nothing to do."

I nodded. More of a forced nod but I'll be fine.

"Yeah it's fine, I'll just watch tv. It'll only be like an hour or so right?"

She nods giddily as we get into her car.

They dropped me off at her house. I went to the living room hopped on the couch and turned on some action movie.

"Oh. Lilac. I wasn't expecting anyone to be here this early."