The Rain.

You were still running. Running. Running from them. You hid behind a tree in the forest, waiting for them to go away. Soon, they did. You slid down the bark of the tree sitting down. Why me? You got up and started to leave the forest. But then you heard rustling close by. You looked around and didn't see anything. You shook it off and continued walking off. Then you heard it again. You just ignored it and walked home. You were about to enter your house when you were taken off your feet and rushed into a basement. You rolled your eyes. "Peter, I'm okay. Seriously." You told him. "I don't care." Is all he said as he played the pong machine faster then anyone could. You just sat on his couch and read a comic. When you looked up you saw a face in front of you. "What, Peter?" "Hi." And he ran off acting like he did something wrong. I just shrugged it off. Soon, he came back and sat next to you. "So (name), what do you wanna do?" He asked. "I really don't care Peter." Is what you replied. But then you felt a peck on your cheeks

You looked next to you and saw him gone. "Wow, Peter." you said aloud. "All you had to say was that you liked me more then a friend." You said. No response. You just laid back and started falling asleep. "I'm holding your neck so you don't get whiplash" "What?" "Whiiiiiip laaaaaaaaash" And suddenly you were sitting on a blanket on the ground next to some candles, a basket, and drinks. "Peter, if you wanted to ask me out, you should've asked." You said blushing a light red. "Well, I like doing things fast." You laughed. After eating, you literally blinked and was back in his basement. You saw him playing the pong machine again and just sighed at how he cute he was. You could tell he was shy about his feelings. "Peter, its okay about your feelings." "What feelings?" "You know what I'm talking about." You just laid back and got an idea. "Hey Mortal Kombat, if I win, you do what I want you to do, and you win, I do whatever you want me to do." "You're on."

You choose Kitana and he choose Kung Lao. But soon, you already lost, which was your intention. "Well looks like I have to do whatever you want me to." You told him. "Okay, I want you to confess your feelings about me." He said. After a half hour of explaining how you got them, why you got them, and if you will be in a relationship with him, he just said two sentences which were his last for the night. "I'm holding your neck so you don't get whiplash." "What?" You said jokingly to hear his cute voice say it. "Whiiiiip Laaaaaash." And right after that, you were laying in bed with him. He had took of his jacket and was just in his Pink Floyd shirt. You couldn't help yourself. You snuggled up close to him. It was close to midnight. No school tomorrow. You were against his chest. He kissed your forehead. "Night (name)." "Night Peter."