"I'll......See......You......Again Soon......"

"AAH!" You could hear his scream all the way across the house. Cautiously, you grabbed a shotgun that he hid under his bed and slowly approached the area where the scream came from. At first, you couldn't see anything through the blackness, but then you saw him. He was on the ground, multiple spots of blood on his shirt, drowning in his own pool of blood. You cackled, before finishing him off with a blast to the head. 

You heard your love chuckle from behind you. "Good job, babe," He said, pecking your neck, "I knew you wouldn't resist killing someone for me." You smiled. Peter was your world. The way he murdered innocents just made you love him even more. "Man, this world has gone to shit," You said, turning around and hugging Peter, "So why even bother trying to fix it?"

"You should be a preacher, babe, you're better than those fake assholes around here." "Aw, thanks, my evil Speedster, that warms my heart." Suddenly, the house door was kicked down, and multiple police officers entered the house. "Freeze! Put your haaaaaaaaaaaaaands uuup" Suddenly, the police officer began talking in slowly, with a deep voice. "What the hell?" You blurted out, before suddenly landing on your bed. 

"Stay here," Peter warned you, before zipping out. Suddenly, you heard screaming and multiple guns firing, before Peter yelled in pain. "Shit, shit shit!" You yelled, running out into the open. Suddenly, you were riddled with bullets, before falling next to Peter, who was on the ground with twice as much bullets as you. "Thank you, Professor Xavier, for helping us get rid of this evil speedster," You could hear a police officer say, "It's no problem, he was a lost cause anyway." And with that, it was just you and Peter on the ground. You didn't even know how you were still alive.

Peter coughed, blood pouring out of his mouth and spreading over his chin and neck. "Babe..." He said slowly, coughing more. "I'm not....gonna.....make it....." "Don't.....say that...." You said back, coughing up your own blood. "It's.....true.....But trust me......I'll.......see you.....again.....soon......I have......a.......a........" Peter trailed off, before continuing. "Plan......." And with that, Peter was gone. You began crying blood before you too died. 

You woke up screaming in bed, rising up as fast as Peter could run. You covered your face, sobbing and throbbing. "Babe, what's wrong?" You recognized the voice immediately, and someone pulled you into their chest. "I had a nightmare," You said, crying into Peter. "It's okay, babe," He cooed, "What was it about?" "You were a murderer, and I killed someone, then the cops came and killed us. You said you had a plan, but then I died as well. "It's alright, trust me, it's okay." "Good," You said, sniffing before laying back down and drifting back to sleep. Peter laid on his side, facing the other end of the room, a grin so evil, it would make the Joker blush. "Yeah," He said, "I did have a plan." 

'The plan,' Peter thought to himself, 'To go back in time and create a new Earth, create a clone of her, and to be good. That was the plan. And it worked. I made a mirage of myself to be with her while I did it. I knew the cops would find us, so this was the only way. Man, if only she knew how many people I've killed here, oh boy. Too bad she'll never find out.'

// And with that, I end the Quicksilver x Reader One-Shots story arc!