A Long Time Coming

First day of school in Kindergarten.                                                                                                                       "Hi, my name's Peter." Peter told you. "Hi, my name is (y/n)." You replied happily. You both played together for the whole year. "Bye, Peter!" You yelled at him as he got on his bus before leaving the school.

Present day.                                                                                                                                                                     You knocked on his door for the sleepover, since his mom and sister were out, you both decided to have a sleepover during the weekend. After a minute or two, he opened it. "Hey (y/n), come in." He greeted you as he walked you into his house. You had been there so much over the years, you knew it like the back of your hand. He didn't straighten up his house, since it was just going to be you, and you didn't mind the dirty clothes and wrappers in his basement.

You sat on his couch and waited for him to order pizzas for you two. You turned on the TV and watched Tom and Jerry. After a few minutes, he entered the room. "Hey, just got 2 Large Pepperoni and 2 Large Sausage pizzas!" He said cheerfully with a smirk. You smiled at his energetic tone and got up. "I'm going to go wash my hands before eating," you said, "if anything comes up, just knock."

You entered his bathroom and washed your hands. You then washed your face off since you thought you looked a bit sweaty. You couldn't deny it, though, he always made you sweat, when you thought about him. His beautiful eyes, his amazing body, his smirk, everything about him made you tremble. You walked out to see him nowhere in sight. You just went to his room to see what was in there, and saw a horrifying image, a dead rat on the floor. You went downstairs to try to find Peter but found no luck. You went in the basement and didn't see him there, either.

You sat on the couch trying to calm yourself down, and then he walked in with the four pizzas. "Hey, I just got the pizzas!" He said with a smirk. You sighed in relief and took a slice and ate it. "Hey Peter, do you ever wonder about how long we've been friends for?" You said. "Yeah, a lot. I mean, you are my best friend." He said with no smirk and took a bite out of his pizza. That disappointed you, his face didn't light up at all from that.

"Hey, I'm going to go sleep, where do you want me to sleep?" You asked. "My bed's fine" He said with a mouthful of pizza. You giggled and went upstairs into his room, and laid on his bed. Man, his bed is comfy, you thought to yourself as you quickly fell asleep. You awoke to something blocking your vision. You raised up to see Peter cuddling you. Your face was red, and you immediately went back down. You just snuggled up to him and slept. In the morning, you heard a faint voice yelling your name.

"(y/n)! Let me go!" Peter said as he tried to get your grip around him off. "Fine!" He began tickling you until you awoke giggling and let him go. "Good morning, grumpy" You teased and he began tickling you again. He didn't stop until a minute after and went to fix breakfast. You got up and went downstairs and slithered your arms around him from behind. "What's for breakfast?" You asked, leaning on him. "Eggs, Bacon, and Toast" He said with a smile on his face. After you two ate, you both showered together, and sat on the couch snuggled together watching cartoons, until you both fell asleep in each other's arms.