Bets. (SMUT)

You just sat on your couch waiting. You knew that whenever he would tell you at school he wants you to come to his house, it doesn't matter if you want to or not. He would just come, grab you, and bring you into his basement in a blink of an eye. You were just waiting. But nothing happened. You just got up and walked over to his house. If he didn't force you, you knew something was up. You knocked on the door and his mother, Ms. Maximoff, answered. "Oh hello (name)!" She said. "Hey. Peter asked me to come." "He's in the basement as usual dear." You walked in and walked down to the basement hearing Time in a Bottle. He loved that song. He was sitting on the couch taking a nap. I guess he needed one, he was one of the last ones to finish the final exam, which was on math, which he hated. You decided to just let him sleep and you played the Mortal Kombat arcade game which he had stolen. After doing everyone's ladder, he woke up and was surprised to see you. But he didn't LET you know he was awake. 

He sneaked up on you and grabbed you and sat you on the couch. After a yelp, you realized who had woken up. He was playing it now. You just grabbed his music player and turned off what he had on loop Time in a Bottle. Right after that, you were right at the Mortal Kombat game. "Well, since you want to mess with my stuff, how about we make a bet, if I win these 3 games, YOU have to do what I want you to do, and if you win, vice versa." "You're on!" And after not even 5 minutes, he won all 3. "I want you to sit on the couch and turn back on Time in a Bottle." "Whatever." You went and turned it back on. "If I had a box, just for wishes," is what it started on. And if you knew what was going to happen later, you would say that is ironic. Right after that, you felt something on the back of your head. "I'm holding your neck so you don't get whiplash." "I know this already Peter." "I know, I just like saying whiiiip laaash." And in a blink of an eye, you were laying in his bed in his room.

"Why am I on your bed?" You asked. "Aah, (name), lets wait and see." You didn't know if you should just scream of enjoyment or just immediately dive into his chest. But before you could even make a decision, he already kissed you. You yelped with excitement and dived into his chest. He was so warm compared to how cold his basement was. But after that, your head was lifted to see his light blue eyes looking into yours. "You wanna know why I'm glad school's over? I get to spend time with you." He said. "Yeah." You said. He kissed you passionately and you kissed right back. He bit your bottom lip asking for entrance. Which you happily let him in. After you both explored each others mouths, you had to take a break for air. But right after that, he kissed you again. You both started undressing and soon, he was about to enter you. He started thrusting back and forth and you both moaned with pleasure. But he started going faster, and faster, and faster, to the point you could barely feel it and see him. After 30 seconds, you both moaned loudly. "I'm glad I lost that bet." "Well, I wouldn't have let you win of course. And when you both looked at the time, it was midnight, you ended up spending the night. You laid against his chest as he fell asleep. You never thought this day had would come, and it did. You kissed his forehead and fell asleep. "I could save all of the time." played the beatbox and you closed your eyes.

BONUS ENDING: You woke up and saw he was already awake and was getting dressed. You quickly(pun not intended) got dressed and went downstairs and ate with Ms. Maximoff, Peter, Wanda, and their little sister. When you left, you were swept off your feet and you gave him a passionate goodbye kiss and walked to your house which was conveniently next to his.