Sick Part 2

He just stood there, shocked at what had happened. You just laid there, waiting for his reaction. He just laid there, thinking. You were getting impatient, and decided to sigh. He realized what was happening, and thought for a split second before pulling you in closer. He kissed your forehead, no matter how sweaty it was from your cold. "I thought I'd make the first move.." he mumbled under his breath loud enough for you to hear. You just giggled at that and fell asleep in his arms.

You woke up to your mom staring at you and Peter. You just pretended to be asleep until she left your room. You woke Peter up and told him they got caught by her mom. He just grabbed you and in the blink of an eye, you were in HIS bed. "My mom doesn't care if I'm dating someone or not, so we're safe here." His voice reassured, making you feel calmer. You got up and stretched, thinking about other things that could happen that night. 

"You want anything to eat? I have pretty much everything in this town." He asked you, looking worried. "I'd like some sou-" Without you even finishing your sentence, you were in his bed, covered up, with Soup on your lap. "I like to be fast." He smirked at you. "Feel free to watch whatever you like, I have all the movie channels and other channels." He zoomed out of his room to go do something. You turned on the TV and started watching reruns of Tom and Jerry.

///////So sorry I abandoned this! I'm going to update it regularly now! Thanks for 1K+ views on these!