The Return of The Silver Speedster

"I love you," You heard his last words repeat in your head again, ever since he left to help that other speedster a year ago, you couldn't stop hearing his voice as if he was talking to you. 

"Why can't this stop?!" You sighed, a tear crawling down your cheek from your left eye. "Why don't you make it?" A voice, just like Peter's said behind you, causing you to turn around. There, you saw someone who looked exactly like Peter but had blonde, curly hair almost covering their whole head.

"Who the hell are you, and how'd you get in my house?" You ask, grabbing a knife from your dresser. "You can't kill me," The person said, smirking. You lunged at him, and shoved the knife into his skull, before jerking it out of his brain and head.

The person fell as if they were dead. But then, they rose back to their feet. "I used to live in this house, I died here. It has some sort of...force in it. I can't escape." Stunned, you dropped the bloody knife onto the floor. "Y-you're lying. You're just a part of my imagination." You denied, backing into your dresser.

"Oh, is that so?" The man said, "Then explain the blood." "Your imagination is a powerful thing," You defended your conclusion, closing your eyes. "Once I open my eyes, you'll be gone." You opened your eyes and saw nothing in front of him.

You sighed in relief until you felt warm breath against your face. "Sorry, honey, but I'm stuck here." You screamed as loud as you could, some would say you could be heard across universes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a different world, Peter was running through a city, dodging cars and pedestrians. "You say I'm not faster than you, Barry?" He said, chuckling at the other speedster in red, who was a few feet behind Peter. "I'm just slacking," The other speedster would say, trying to pretend he wasn't straining himself, "If I wanted to, I'd leave you in my dust." "Uh-huh, so why don't you? And also, you look to be in pain. Sure you aren't stretching your limit?" 

"Shut up," Peter laughed, making a sharp right turn into a tall, complex building. STAR Labs. He zipped past Barry's teammates, causing papers and hair to swoosh through the air. "Sorry, again, Caitlin, Cisco, H.R, Julian, Joe, Iris, and Wally." Peter apologized, helping Caitlin gather the papers. "We're used to it," She said as she put the papers back in place. 

"Yeah, ever since Wally got his speed, it's been double trouble," Joe said, causing Wally to chuckle. "Well, I won't let Barry mess the papers up like I did." Peter walked into the hallway and waited for Barry to catch up. Once he could see the glowing yellow lightning strike the wall, he started to vibrate to see Barry and stop him from entering the room at supersonic speeds. "Woah, stop!" Peter yelled, putting out an arm to stop the scarlet speedster, but to no avail.

Barry crashed into Peter, causing both to fly into the wall behind Peter. The two laughed before Peter shoved Barry off of himself. Suddenly, Peter could hear a scream from a familiar voice. It was yours. "Oh, shit-" "Language, Peter," Barry said as he was getting to his feet. "Sorry," Peter apologized, "But my girlfriend is in trouble." Before Barry could even speak, Peter sped off and opened a breach in the Multiverse to Earth-TRN414, the Earth he was from, and the one you were on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man laughed at your scream, before covering your mouth. "Sssh," He shushed you, "Quiet down." "Who are you?" You muffled into his palm. "My name is Tate, Tate Langdon." The Man said, taking his hand off of your mouth. "Oh, my god...." You trailed off, "You-you're the guy who shot up that school in 1995!" "Yes," Tate said, "And I regret it." Before anything else could happen, a portal opened behind him, causing a hand to phase through Tate's chest. You screamed again before a familiar figure stepped out of the portal.

"Who the fuck is this guy?!" Peter yelled, taking his hand out of the man's chest. "His name is Tate, and he died in this house," You began, "He can't die. The house has trapped him here." "Pack your things," Peter began, "We're going to Central City."

You shoved all of your clothes and close belongings into a bag while Peter was beating the shit out of Tate. "Okay," You said, handing him the bag, "I'm ready." "I'd say 'see you in hell'," Peter said, staring at Tate, "But I know I won't be going to hell." And with that, he ran back through the breach with you in his other arm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barry and his friends were waiting for Peter to return, and he did, but they weren't expecting someone else to be with him. "Guys," He said, walking into the room, "I want you to meet somebody special to me, and to my heart: (Y/N)!" You walked into the room, staring at everyone. You didn't know what to say or do. "Say hi, (Y/N)!" Peter said, trying to shake you of your thoughts. "Oh, hi..." You said, looking down.

"Hello!" One said and approached you. Her brown hair was curled at the end. "My name is Caitlin. This is Julian," She pointed at one that you swear looked like a Harry Potter character. "Cisco," She pointed to the mixed man with long, black hair who was wearing a Big Bang Theory shirt. "Wally," She pointed to a short-haired man wearing a black jacket. "Joe," She pointed at the man next to Wally, who was wearing a hat. "Iris," Caitlin pointed to the woman next to the two who was wearing a short, red jacket and a shirt that didn't fit too well, allowing you to see her belly button.

"And last, but not least, H.R!" She finally pointed to the man wearing a hat and tight shirt. "Hello! I'm not from here, and neither is your friend, Peter!" He said enthusiastically. "Okay..." You said, before walking to Peter. "She's my girlfriend," He said proudly before kissing you on the cheek. You heard the one named Iris sigh before a man in a red suit walked over to her. "Oh, and that's Barry. He's a speedster." Peter informed you, as you nodded your head. You clung to him, causing him to chuckle and kiss your head.

You overheard Iris tell Barry that 'She's kind of hot..." Before Barry laughed. "Shut up!" Iris said before storming off, Barry chasing after her. "What's her deal?" You asked, looking at everyone. "We don't know, but she is Barry's ex-fiance, they were going to get married but decided to postpone it." H.R said, twirling a drumstick in the air. "Oh," You said, clinging harder to Peter. "So, we're staying here?" You asked Peter, staring up at him. "Yep," He said, "I've been staying with Cisco. You don't mind her, right?" Peter asked Cisco, who was still looking down the hall. "No, I don't," He said. 

"Great! We'll get settled!" Peter grabbed you again and sped off into a house of sorts, looking a complete mess. "What is this place?" You asked, finally organizing your things into Peter's room. "This?" Peter asked, "This, is what you get when you have to nerds living together." You chuckled at your boyfriend's silliness before he hugged you from behind and pulled you onto the bed. "I'm tired," He said into your neck, kissing you under your ear. "Let's sleep." "Whatever," You giggled, "I'm tired, too." You repositioned yourself on top of Peter and fell asleep in his arms. He quickly fell asleep after you did, turning onto his side. You fell onto your side but didn't wake up, as his arms protected you. After that, Peter and Barry defeated Savitar, an evil cyborg-like Speedster, and you both stayed and helped out until the end of time...or did you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Want another 'Flash' crossover? Let me know in the comments!

~Quicksilver115