Ashton Smut

I started this 5 years ago so the latest chapters are written a lot better!!! And I took a three year break but I'm back now. -2020

All written by me so no stealing my ideas and this book contains very mature content!!! Read at your own risk! 2015 copyright.

You walked into the office like room with nerves taking over your body. Today was the day that you and your band mates were meeting with the one and only 5 seconds of summer. As a band you guys look up to them a lot especially Ashton but no one has to know that. You take a seat in the far left corner. Then they walked in. They look even more hot in person you thought but out of all of them you couldn't stop looking at Ashton.
" Hi I'm Ashton."
"Calum"
" Donatello! Kidding I'm Michael"
" And the best for last, Luke"
They all introduced themselves along with the rest of your band mates but you were too distracted by the Australian drummer to notice.
"Y/N"
" Oh yeh hi I'm Y/N." You said as Ashton giggled.
As the meeting went on you kept on noticing Ashton taking side glances at you. In the end you and the rest of your band mates signed the final papers to be the next representatives of Hi or Hey Records.
" I can't believe we got a record deal!!"you exclaimed as you guys were about to exit the building but you couldn't find your phone.
" Sh.it I left my phone in the room. Don't wait up I'll catch the bus." You told your band mates.
As you entered the room you couldn't see your phone. You checked everywhere even under the table!!!

" Looking for this" A deep voice said.
" Thanks" You told Ashton.
" You know your an incredible musician, and a hot one at that" Ashton said.
You just blushed at his compliment and leaned in to take your phone back.

" Not so fast. I think I deserve some award for keeping your phone safe don't you?" He asked.
" I guess."
You leaned in closer than you were before to give him a peck on the cheek but Ashton had different ideas. His lips tasted so good against yours,rough but soft as two kissable pillows. He wrapped his arms around your wast and poked your lips with his tongue to deepen the kiss which you had no trouble with. He removed his lips to kiss down your neck.
"Ashton!" You moaned as he found your sweet spot.
This encouraged him to continue as your hands made their way under his Nirvana tank top. He got the hint and took off his shirt. You drooled over his toned chest and the next thing you knew he was taking off your shirt.
"Sh.it Y/N, your breath taking" He said as he snaked his hands to your back to take off your bra.
Your hands worked feverishly to unbutton his pants. When you pulled them down you moaned at the sight of his hard member.
"Now, I want you inside me now." You told him.
"With pleaser"
With that he took off your pants and he ran his middle finger against your folds through your underwear.
"Ashton!!" You were growing impatient with his teasing so you took matters in your own hands and pulled down his boxers.
He stepped back for a moment to retrieve his pants for a condom.
"Oh Y/N." He moaned and in one quick motion he had your panties off and was putting on the condom.
He backed you up to lay on the table as he touched your core to make sure you were dripping.
"Now babe this might hurt!" He said while harshly thrusting into you
" ASH!!!" You moaned as your back arched off the table. He continued to pound into you hard as you ruefully Clawed at his back.
He was continuing to suck on your neck as you felt a familiar feeling at the bottom of your stomach.
"Sh.it Ashton I'm close!"
"Me too Y/N!" He reassured. With four more hard thrusts to your g-spot you released with Ashton following behind.

You both rushed to pull back on your clothes before he spoke.
"Until next time."
With that you both went off into opposite directions.
You kept thinking to yourself did I really just sleep with my boss?

When the elevator doors open you saw the rest of your band there waiting.
"What took you so long?" Jake asked.
"Nothing"
"Well those hickeys would say other wise."
Well sh.it you thought as you all walked out with them laughing about your embarrassment.
-------------------------------------------
Well first chapter. First time I wrote smut!!!! Tell me how I did:)))))))