Ashton makeup sex

You have been dating your boyfriend Ashton for two years now and it has not been easy. He is either on tour or writing and lately he has been distant. You guys have not been on a date in four months due to the bands recent tour. It isn't his fault but he hasn't made an effort to talk to you like he did on the last tour and it has been killing you.But you were hoping this would change tonite since you were seeing him in Chicago and for the first time in four months you will get to hug him.

You followed his instructions to get backstage and to get your all access pass. You texted him that his tour manger left you to wait for him in the dressing room. Ten minutes went by and he hasn't read it. At twenty minutes the door opened and to your slight disappointment it was Michael.

"Y/N! It's good to see you! How are you?" Micheal asked while pulling you in for a hug.

"I'm doing good Micheal. Would be better if I got to see my boyfriend." You said frustrated.

"The last time I saw him he was on the tour bus, I'll take you."

"Thanks Mikey."

Micheal lead you to there tour bus and told you that he had to run to start getting ready for the show. You opened the bus door and noticed all of the lights were out and the blinds were closed. You found Ashton asleep on the couch. You admired him for a minute; you missed moments like this.

"Ash." You said while shaking his shoulder gently.

"Y/N?" He said in his raspy morning voice. "What time is it? I thought you were coming by at 3."

"Love it's 3:45" you told him.

He sat up so that you can sit next to him. You felt disappointed he made no effort to give you a hug or a kiss. He was just looking at his phone appearing to be answering a text.

" If this a bad time I can just see you after the show or you can swing by my hotel room I'm staying at the Hilton." You said while standing up to leave.

"Babe I'm sorry it was jack he was just asking me a question about a song we are writing." He said while grabbing your hand.

"How was your flight?" He asked.

"It was okay."

"Hey what's wrong love?" He questioned.

"It's just that this is the first time I'm seeing you in person in what feels like forever and it seems like you would rather be somewhere else. It's what I was fearing because you barley text me or FaceTime me anymore!" You told him truthfully.

" Babe I'm so sorry! It's just that the tour has been crazy and every time I can escape to somewhere quite its 3am in LA."

"I know it just feels like we are having to try ten times harder to stay connected then the last tour." Tears started to fill your eyes and you tried your best to keep them from falling.

"Y/N come here". Ashton pulled you into a hug and put his hand into your hair and your head on his chest.

He pecked soft kisses on your forehead to calm you down while letting up on the hug so that you guys could look at each other.

"It's been killing me to not hold you, to not feel your lips against mine, to not listen to your soft snores when you are asleep. It's been especially hard to not feel you against me." He told you without braking eye contact.

"I'm here now." You whispered as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Ashton hovered his lips above yours teasing you as you started to breath heavier. He finally crashed his lips upon yours in a rushed manor. With each heated second your fingers got even more tangled in his hair. He put his right arm underneath your knees and carried you to his bunk. Clothes were rushed off, lips and fingers replacing them as soft moans filled the air around you two.

Ashton slowly gridded against you as you took him in your hand leading him to enter your body. This time felt different, it was fueled by longing and lust. It was what you two needed to feel connected again after what felt like a lifetime.

After the last couple of thrusts you two just laid there staring at each other and running your fingers softly through each others hair. The moment was very peaceful filled with love and completeness, but it was cut short by a knock on the door and a shout of, "Ashton 40 minutes until the show starts".

You two got dressed and walked inside of the stadium hand in hand. You noticed crystal, Micheal's girlfriend was waiting backstage.

"Micheal told me you arrived but that was 50 minutes ago, I wonder what you and a certain person were up to" she said full-knowingly what you and Ashton were up to just moments ago.

"Shut up" You told her blushingly.

"I'm just teasing you. I'm glad that you are here it's been hard dealing with the guys alone for the past week. So how long are you going to be joining Ashton on tour for?"

"I have no idea to be honest. We were not in a good spot for a hot minute so I didn't really plan that far in advance. How do you and Micheal work through the distance?" You asked her.

"Communication and taking any moment off to see each other. I mean we are not perfect sometimes the distance can get to us but we have to make the best of what little time we have, that and sex of course." She said winking.

"Well I'm relieved that me and Ash are not the only ones."

"Well I'm glad you two worked it out." She told you.

"Me too."