Blowjob(luke)

You and Luke have been best friends since you could walk. You have liked a guy at your school for awhile and he asked you to come over his house tonight because his parents were out of town. Now you knew you wouldn't go all the way with him but you would do something for him. The problem with that is you have never even seen a dick. So how were you suppose to give him a blowjob. Luke was on his way to your house because you were so nervous about tonight and he was the only once who knew how to calm you down.

"Y/N?" Luke yelled entering your house.

"In my room." You yelled back.

You just sat on your bed when Luke walked. He sat next to you putting his arm around you,pulling you into his chest.

"Luke Y/C/N asked me to come over his house tonight and I know what that entitles but I don't want to make a fool out of myself. Ugh I don't know what to do!!"

"Y/N calm down! Wait does this mean you have never even seen a dick?"

"No...." Your cheeks turned red and you burred your face farther into his chest.

After he stopped laughing he finally spoke. "Umm...I could help you out with your situation if you want to. I mean teach you what to do."

"Wouldn't it be awkward? I mean we have know each other for ever and I don't want this to ruin our friendship!"

"It wouldn't! What do you say?" He said looking down at you in your eyes.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to have some umm- practice."

"Okay first get on your knees, then take off my pants, but with him makeout some and rub his dick through his pants." You got on your knees and took Luke's advise to memory.

You took off his pants. And looked up at him to signal to tell you what to do next. "Next take off my boxers and grab me and start to pump but only for a minute so I can get hard."

You pulled down his boxers. Okay you just found out what the weirdest thing on the planet looks like, you thought to yourself. You took him in your hand and slowly flicked your wrist up and down.

"Just like that Y/N. Now a little faster."

You increased the past and looked up to see Luke closed his eyes as he did the cute thing were he scrunches up his nose.

"Y/n stop okay now do what you want pretty much just shield your teeth and remove your mouth if you don't want me to cum in your mouth."

You licked the vein that ran behind his shaft and played with his balls. He kept on moaning with each of your movements. You lick his tip to collect his precum. Then you took him in your mouth inch by inch until he hit the back of your throat.

"Shit Y/N your so warm, suck on daddy's big cock for me." Your eyes widened in surprise you never took Luke as a guy with a daddy kink sweet Luke omg! You sucked him and bobbed your head up and down against his shaft and pumped what you couldn't fit in your mouth. He pulled on your hair tightly which caused you to moan with him still in your mouth.

"Oh my god(sh) Y/N if you keep doing that I'm going to cum."

You started to suck harsher and bobbed up and down faster.

"I'm close." Luke panted.

You hummed at his words. That's all it took for him to send himself squirting down your throat in hot spirts .

"You'll do fine with Y/C/N if you repeat what you just did to me." He said as he pulled on his boxers.

"Thanks Luke!"
--------------------------------------------
Sorry it's kind of short. Probably won't be able to update tomorrow.
Comment,vote,add
Qotc: what is your favorite 5sos fanfic?? Mine has to be the CEO series by kingsofmuke !!!!!