Calum eating you out

Short update sorry:(
You and Calum were having an relaxing night just watching some movies. His head was laying in your lap while you just slowly and freely ran your hands through his hair. He was feeding you popcorn every so often.

"Babe I have to be at the studio at ten tomorrow." He reminded you. It was the first time he was going back to work in a month.

"Okay, if I'm not awake, wake me up so I can give you a kiss goodbye." You told him.

You both turned your attention back to the movie. You knew that a sex scene was coming up and it made you nervous. You and Calum haven't had sex yet and you didn't want it to be awkward.

When the scene came on you shifted uncomfortably and Calum noticed but he didn't want to say anything. Was it bad that you were getting turned on by a very sweaty and shirtless Ryan Gosling?

Calum smiled up at you and kissed you just above the knee. You looked down at him and but your lip as he moaned.

" Babe don't bit your lip!! I'll get turned on."

"Good."

He sat up and started to place gentle kisses along your collar bone and neck. He started to suck harder and this caused you to moan.

You took off his shirt and your own. He moved his lips to your chest. You unclasped your bra.

"Y/N your killing me here!" He started to message your breast as you kissed him with a lot of passion.

"Calum please!"

"What do you want?" He asked.

"What ever you want." He knew you both were not ready to take that step so he chose the one thing he has been dying to do since you gave him a blowjob.

He unbuttoned your shorts and tugged your panties down with his teeth. He pressed kisses along your hipbone then just over your core.

"I want to hear you princess." He flicked his tongue against your folds as his plush, soft lips pressed against you he hummed. Oh how that felt good you thought. Calum is turning out to be a lot of firsts for you and this defiantly tops that list. His tongue thrusted into you.

"Daddy!! Shit sorry oh my god I'm so sorry I don't know why I said that.."

"Babe don't it was sexy as hell."

He went back to fucking you with his mouth. He was incredibly skilled with his mouth, he sucked moaned and licked you.

"Daddy I'm close!" You said as your eyes squeezed tighter together.

"Let go for me baby." You released all over his mouth as he licked you clean.
"How was that baby?"

"Defiantly the first time I cumed due to someone eating me out. Dam you will definitely be doing that again." You said.

You both wrapped yourselves in the blanket and looking into each other's eyes forgetting about the movie that was still playing.
-----------------------------------------
I'm too tired to edit😴😴 vote,comment,add to get notifications when I update which should be every day(hopefully)!!!!