Ashton ( very kinky)

Work was tremendously boring today since everyone didn't dare to leave their desk due to the big shareholder and partnership meeting happening. Life as an accountant wasn't all that bad you were in charge of making sure all the funding for album releases we're up to date at all times. Hi or Hey records didn't have too many clients signed so your job never got out of hand.

Today though you were nervous due to the fact that you were in charge of the six-month budget presentation. This presentation is to be given in front of not only your boss but your boss's boss 5 seconds of summer. So basically if you mess up at all your ass is on the line.

You entered the meeting room introducing yourself, you look over to your boss and he nods his head to signal for you to start. Throughout the presentation, you keep seeing two of the band members smirking at you and whispering back and forth.

"... In conclusion, if we keep following our current plan of action we should see a five percent increase in total profits before the end of this year", you end your presentation and your boss nods his head to show his approval of your numbers.

" Thank you Y/N, I'll call you back in here if any questions about the budget comes up", your boss says as you pack up your computer.

Later that day you watch everyone leave and you can't help but stare at the band member with black hair and moon tattoos. He's intimidating but he still has this kind look to him as if he stops at nothing to protect those he cares about. He catches you starting as he and his bandmates get into the elevator and he has the nerve to wink at you. You can't help but stare back at him with shocked eyes. But thankfully your boss saves you by stepping in front of you.

" Great job today Y/N I know everyone was impressed so expect a call later this week to meet with the managers to 5 seconds of summer to go over a good budget for them to have to promote their upcoming album."

" Oh wow really? That would be great to get even more experience with musicians." You tell him.

On Friday you headed over to the location that was in the email for the band's management you thought it was odd that the meeting was taking place at a house but you brushed it off. The house was a great size for a LA home and surprisingly had a nice size front yard. A lady that you have met before at the office let you inside and showed you to the patio where everyone was seated at a long table.

" Sorry I'm a couple of minutes late LA traffic is the worst" you joke to lighten the mood.

Throughout the whole meeting, you noticed that the black-haired man you now know to be Ashton kept running his finger over his bottom lip. This was very distracting and judging by his smirk he knew it was leading you to stumble over your words. But you were able to get through the meeting without making a complete fool of yourself and was able to set up a decent budget for the band and their management to follow.

You said your goodbyes and hurried to leave before you could say something awkward to Ashton. In your car, you realized that you left your computer charger. You begrudgingly walked back to the front door to where Ashton opened it for you.

" Sorry I left my computer charger can I grab it real quick?" you asked.

" Oh that's yours? Yeah, I put it in my office here come in you can follow me."

" So this is your house? I don't even want to know how much the rent is!" You joke as you follow him to a room with glass doors.

" Perks of being a drummer I guess. Here it is." He said handing it to you. " You know I've never met a female accountant, you are really impressive I couldn't begin to think about how to convert a graph of numbers into multiple equations with letters involved." He jokes while leaning against his desk and starts to run his thumb across his bottom lip again.