Calum one night stand

Today was the day that you are going to your first house party ever since you moved to LA. You were hesitant to go since you really only know two people going, but that was the thing you needed to meet more people. The party was at some Instagram model's house and you were meeting your two coworkers there. You were not wearing anything too special after all you were only going to stay for 2 hours.

The party was in full swing when you arrived; high people were scattered all around laughing at nothing and everything. You headed for the kitchen where you saw some sodas. You looked at your phone and noticed that your coworkers were running late so it was just you and some guy in the kitchen.

"Some party right? I mean everyone is high and no one is dancing!" The guy said.

"Is this normal? Back in Oregon people would be passing out to to exhaustion from too much dancing!" You asked.

"It's normal! So you're a Oregon girl? Me and my band mates have toured there before it's a pretty state. I'm Calum by the way." He reached out to shake your hand.

"Y/N"

"Nice to meet you Y/N" he blushed a bit when saying your name.

"I love your new album" You stayed. " it's a new sound, very mature." You were a fan of his but you didn't want to come off as obsessed.

"Thank you that's what we were going for."

You guys talked for awhile about what the touring life was like and how different LA is than your home state. When your coworkers finally found you the party was wrapping up.

"Hey Y/N sorry we were late traffic was a nightmare!" They said.

"Oh no worries I had great company" calum blushed when you told them that.

"I'm glad we are just going to grab some food if you want to join." They said.

"I'll pass. I think I'll stay for a little bit longer." You told them.

"Okay well we will see you tomorrow!"

"Bye!" You said as you waved them off.

You looked around and noticed that you and Calum were among the few left at the party.

"I am feeling a bit hungry! Do you wanna go get a burger with me?" Calum asked.

"I would love to!"

You guys went to in and out and spent another hour just enjoying each other's company and stories. As you guys left Calum offered you a ride to your apartment which you gladly accepted since you walked to the party.

When you guys arrived in the parking lot of your apartment complex you asked him something that you never thought you would.

"Do you wanna come up?"

He was taken back a bit but quickly recovered and said yes. You were nervous because this was completely out of your comfort zone but it felt right. You opened the door and lead him inside.

"So this is my place, I have quite finished unpacking so sorry about that." You told him.

"No worries it's nice."

You made your way across to him breathing heavily through your nerves.

"Hey if you don't want to do anything I'm down to watch a movie or something." He told you.

"No I want to I just never do things like this." You told him.

"Me nether".

He leaned in and kissed you. It was sweet and gentle at first but it quickly turned in to a fast paced  hunger. Your fingers found their way into his hair as he picked you up and brought you over to your couch. Your hands were everywhere desperate to tough every inch of his body. He signaled for you to lift up your back from the couch as he slipped off your shirt. You struggled with the button on his shirt as his soft lips met your neck. Kiss after kiss you guys connected more and took off more. Suddenly you were both left in you underwear.

"You do want this? Right?" He asked while searching through his wallet to grab a condom.

"Yes" you begged.

He returned his lips to yours as he began to put you nerves on edge. It has been so long that you forgot how amazing sex was. He took his time with every thrust and touch driving you crazy and leaving you mercilessly twitching.

You both completely lost track of time as it felt that only minutes have passed but in reality you guys were going at it for hours. After the pleasurable events took place you both fell asleep on your couch wrapped up in each other's limps.

As morning rose you dreaded letting go knowing that he would most likely leave you never to see each other again but you were wrong. He did leave but not without saving your number and buying you breakfast.

"Me and the boys will be staying in LA for a bit before we start touring again, I would love it if I could take you on some proper dates before we leave." He stated shyly.

"I would love that." You told him beaming.

You two continued to see each other well though the tour becoming the new Hollywood It couple and you both remained happy and optimistic about the future to come.