Calum( kinky)

You and Calum have been dating for a while, but he is currently on tour. You both call, text and FaceTime each other but it's not the same. Even when you try to find release you can't because it's not the same without him there. To say your sexually frustrated would be an understatement!!

You were about to tuck in for the night when calum's picture lights up your screen.

"Hey babe. How are you?" He asked.

"Great now that I can talk to you."

" I know it's hard but the tour is almost over. Then when I see you I will never let you go!" He reassured you.

Just as you were about to speak a knock came at yours and calum's door.

"Hold on babe someone is at the door." You told him.

As you opened the door you dropped your phone in surprise. You instantly attacked Calum in a passionate kiss.

"I missed you so much!" He whispered into your neck as he backed you up against the wall.

You wrapped your legs around his waste and ran your fingers through this hair as you begged his lips to separate for you to deepen the kiss. Which he wasted no time allowing you to.

"Babe I need to be inside you." He growled in your neck as you moaned at his words.

"Me too. I need you." He held you up as he climbed you both up the stairs. He pushed the bedroom door open then backed you up into it once it was closed.

You wasted no time to get his shirt off to reveal his six pack that weren't there five months ago.

"Fu,ck! When did you have time to even work out?" You asked him.

" Who cares stop procrastinating or I'll have to punish you." He threatened as he took off your shirt.

"No bra, good girl!"

You made your way to the bed and pushed him down. You took off his skin tight jeans before straddling him. You ever so slightly began to tease him by grinding against his hard on.

"Stop teasing love before I fu!ck you so hard you won't be able to walk!" He cursed out. You smirked knowing that you would truly enjoy his threat.

He turned you two over so he was dominating, and he paused for a moment to retrieve an item out of his dresser. Sh!it you thought handcuffs!!!
He put them them on the bed next to you then he went down and took off your panties with his teeth. As he finished you thought that his lips would return to your own but boy were you wrong. Calum began to suck and nibble on your core. His tongue pressed against you cl!it before it thrusted into you.

"Agh!! Sh!it Cal!" You moaned as your fingers laced into his hair.

"Umm" He hummed against you. That was enough to send you flying over the edge.

"Babe it's time for your punishment." He pressed with eagerness. He slid your body to the very top of the bed, then he grabbed your hands and restrained them with the hand cuffs.

He backed away taking in your naked body on the bed. And then he opened the condom and roles it on. He climbed back on top of your and suck on your neck.

"These..." He said gesturing towards the cuffs."won't allow you to touch me."

Then he thrusted in you with no warning. Augh he was so big you could never get used to his size being inside you. Giving you no time to readjust he pounded back into you.

"Y/N your so tight!! So warm all for me!" His words were intoxicating but deadly due to you not being able to touch him.

"Calum I need to touch you!!!" You plead but he didn't give in. So you threw your legs around his hips and matched his vulgar  thrusts.

"Babe I'm close!" He panted.

"Me too!" You spoke.And you felt the weight at the bottom of your stomach start to expand more and more with every thrust.

"Calum!!!! " You screamed as you released. With two more deep thrusts Calum followed.

He collapsed on top of you panting heavenly.

"I love you babe, and since you were a good girl and took the punishment I'll carry you into the shower the I'll let you rest up for the night rather than taking you as my own again."He spoke as he took off the handcuffs.

That had to be the best se❌ that you and Calum have ever had. And to know that you had him back in your arms for the next four months made all of it even better.
----------------------------------------------
Was that good? Vote,comment! If you want you can request a chapter topic like daddy kink Luke or something.;*