Chapter 1

A/N:If it's bold its lyrics to a song and some parts maybe a little different from the actual movie.

(Future)

I was sitting in my castle in Auradon,ever since we have became good me,Carlos,Mal,Alex and Jay have been living in Auradon.My kids Chris and Casey were running into me and my husbands room."mommy mommy can you tell us a story about how you and daddy met?"Casey my oldest daughter asked "sure where do you want me to start?"I asked "from the start,where everything changed for you two"Chris said "okay once upon a time.."I say and I start my story where me and my husband first met The Isle Of The Lost.

Cora's POV (present)

Me and Mal were doing graffiti art saying Long Live Evil.We decided to do it with Maleficent background.I was wearing a gold beanie,black leather jacket,black shirt,red pants and black shoes and holding a backpack full of spray paint."they say I'm trouble"Mal sings "they say I'm bad"I sing "they say I'm evil"Mal sings "and that makes me glad"Me and Mal sing pushing through two boys.

"A dirty no good,down to the bone,your worst nightmare can't take me home"Jay sings climbing down a ladder and pushing a gate."so I got some mischief in my blood,can't blame me I never got no love"Evie sings strutting down a table and snaking her way through a fence.

My brother and Carlos where playing around near the middle.Alex,my brother was wearing a black leather jacket,red shirt,black pants and white shoes."they think I'm callous"Carlos sang "A low life hood"Alex sang "I feel so useless"They both sing "misunderstood!"we all sang.Carlos eating a apple and my brother throwing it back pushing Carlos away.

"Mirror,Mirror on the wall,who's the baddest of them all?welcome to my wicked world,wicked world"Mal,Evie and I sang walking down a alley "I'm rotten to the core core,rotten to the core,I'm rotten to the core core,who can ask for more"We all sang pushing a gate away and going through a place where people do laundry.We started messing around.

"Im nothing like the kid next,like the kid next door,I'm rotten to the core,I'm rotten to the,I'm rotten to the core"We sing and grab metal sticks and bang them everywhere and we go under to a sewer-ish thing.

"Call me a schemer"Alex sang "call me a freak"Mal sang "how can you say that,I'm just...unique"Alex and Mal sang,Alex spraying a A and Mal spraying a M on a white sheet."what me a traitor?ain't got your back?are we not friends? What's up with that?!"Jay sang flipping over landing on the floor with his feet giving tea and then going over the table and running with it.

"So I'm a misfit,so I'm flirt,I broke your heart,I made you hurt"Evie says strutting down a way full of fabric,grabbing a mans pink scarf twirling it and hiding behind a pink and blue fabric."the past is past"Carlos sang walking down a table with me behind him "forgive,forget"I sing as me and Carlos messed around and throwing stuff and Carlos put a bucket on a lady's head. "The truth is you ain't see nothing yet"We all sing as Carlos places me on a thing with Hay on it and he sits down and we throw hay at a lady.

"Mirror,mirror on the wall,who's the baddest of them,welcome to my wicked world,wicked world"Evie and Mal sing as Jay was swinging and Carlos was pulling a rope moving the thing Jay was on."come on"Me and Alex say pulling them to the street and we start dancing with a bunch of other people as other people ran away."I'm rotten to the core core,I'm rotten to the core,I'm rotten to the core core,who could ask for more,I'm nothing like the kid next,like the kid next door,I'm rotten to the,I'm rotten to the,I'm rotten to the core"We sing finishing with a pose.

I blow a strand of hair out of my face and Mal takes a candy from a baby then two huge men come up and Maleficent.Mal and Maleficent talk quietly and then they both move back."you 6 have been chosen to go to a different school..In Auradon"Maleficent says "what!"I say.