Chapter 5

Cora's POV

The day has finally come,the day we will get the wand and get revenge.I get up and look at the picture of me and Carlos smiling and I sit back down looking at the picture.A tear slides down my face and and falls and hits the frames glass.My father won't let me love after today,never again.

I get up and see the girls were still asleep and I look at the clock.6 in the morning well maybe I could go for a walk.I put on my converse and I walk outside where we first came to Auradon.I sit down on a bench and look at the morning sky.This is the day my life will end,since I'll be walking the plank today.

"Cora?"Someone says and I turn to see Carlos,"hey babe"I say "are you okay?"He asked sitting down with me "no,after today you may die because of our love or I will die"I say as tears spill down my face."Hey we won't die and I'll always protect you"Carlos says looking into my eyes.

"Your father doesn't mean anything In this relationship"Carlos says grabbing my hands with his "the only thing that matters is our love"Carlos says and kisses me.It felt so perfect.I it feels like bombs are going off in my stomach.I never knew what love was or how to feel about it but being with Carlos and hearing this makes me feel and know what love really is.

We move away from each other and I look at him,"I-I love you Carlos"I say,he looks shocked but smiles "I love you too Cora"Carlos says as we kiss one more time.

Later that day

It was coronation time.I look at the picture and smile.I put on my red long dress,black leather jacket and red heels.I put on my makeup.I curl my hair and leave it down."today's the day"I say "yeah"Mal says looking down sad.Mal was wearing a purple dress with her hair in a bun.While Evie was wearing a blue dress with a blue cape while her hair was down.

We walk to the boys room and I knock on the door and Carlos opens the door and hugs me.I hug him,"what's happening here?"Jay says "something for later"I say as I hold his hands maybe one last time.Alex was wearing the same suit as Family Day and red dress shoes(clothes in beginning)

We walk to the chapel and Mal goes the other way as us.We head up and we stand next to each other.The order was Jay, Violet, Alex, Evie, Me then Carlos who was holding my hand and Dude in the other hand.The kids behind us start singing as we see Mal standing there.Ben walks in.Showtime.

He walks down and we all bow down.He gets to his mom, dad and F.G.M and he kneels down to one knee.F.G.M comes up to him and she starts talking and we all look at Mal and she looks at us.I could tell she was going to grab the wand.F.G.M holds the wand up and someone takes it but it wasn't Mal it was Jane.

"If you can't make me beautiful than I will bibbity bobbity boo"Jane says as sparks fly around.Mal grabs the wand and we all run and we get in the front and get behind Mal."Mal give me the wand"Ben says "Ben I said stand back!"Mal yells "I told you"Audrey says and Mal points the wand at them and they back up.

"Mal you don't have to do this"Ben says "yes we do..because of our parents"Mal says "your parents made their choice now you make yours"Ben says "I choose....to be good"Mal says "you are good"Ben says "HOW DO YOU KNOW!"Mal says "because..I'm following my heart"Ben says "then I'm following my hear to and I'm heart is saying we are not our parents"Mal says turning to us.

"I mean stealing does not make you happy trophies and pizza with the team makes you happy"Mal says telling Jay and he smiles "and you,belly rubbing Dude and Cora makes you happy who would've thought"Mal tells Carlos and Me "Alex,Violet makes you happy who could've thought you two would end up together"Mal says to Alex "and Evie you are so smart,you don't need to act dumb to get a guy"Mal says to E.

"I want to go to school and be with Ben because Ben makes me so happy"Mal says "I choose good guys"Mal says putter her fist in."I choose good to"Jay says putting his arm in "I choose good"E says putting her arm in "we choose good"Me,Alex and Vi say putting our arms in "so to confirm we don't have to be worried about our parents,because they will get really mad"Carlos says making the Us girls laugh.

"Your parents can't reach you here"Ben says "okay then"Carlos says putting his arm in.We look at Ben and he puts his arm in and everyone cheers when a green smoke comes in and we all stand back."IM BACK!"Maleficent says "mother go away"Mal says and Maleficent laughs "wand me"Maleficent says,Mal tosses it to F.G.M "bibbity bobbity"F.G.M says "boo"Maleficent says and everyone freezes besides my fiends and Vi.

She walks up to beast messing with his glasses the F.G.M and grabs her wand."Now let's start with getting rid of that"Maleficent says taking Mal's ring,"now something your parents chose"Maleficent says and she pulls me to her."Let go of her"Alex says but she pushes him away and Vi helps him up."your father chose me to do this"Maleficent says as she puts me to my knees and facing my friends all of them were scared.She grabs my foldable sword and puts in on my back making the sharp part facing me."DONT!"Carlos says "any last words?"Maleficent ask."Jay,you will find a girl to love even if she is good.Look at my brother and Vi,you'll find someone"I say and Jay looks at me as a tear goes down his cheek "E,You are amazing and you don't need Chad,you and Doug are really cute so go for someone like Doug"I say and Evie smiles sadly.

"Mal you and Ben are so cute and I want you to know that you'll change the world being good or bad"I say "Alex and Vi be careful and don't hurt each other I don't want to be up in heaven and see you two sad"I say as Vi and Alex hold each other close and I look at Carlos and smile "C-Carlos if I die today just know this you tried to protect me.Don't be sad I died just move on.Just know if I would be able to trade this life for being top captain on a ship I would never your the most important thing than anything else in my life...I-I love you"I say crying "I love you too Cora Melody Jones"Carlos says using my full name.

"Blah blah blah"Maleficent as a spinning wheel comes up in front.I know what she's doing.I feel the sword gone but I feel so attached to the needle."MOTHER WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!"Mal says "NO CORA!!"Carlos says and I prick my finger and black out.

Carlos's POV

Cora fell to the floor."CORA!!"I yell she wouldn't wake up "MOTHER!!"Mal says "honey love is weak and ridiculous"Maleficent said coming up to us."Love is not ridiculous or weak it's actually really amazing and if Cora would be awake she would say the same look how heartbroken Carlos is! So I command wand to my hand!!"Mal says as the wand comes to her.

Maleficent is walking in circles talking to herself,"GIMME THE WAND!! GIMME THE WAND!!"Maleficent says "wait maybe good is better than evil"I say and she laughs "you all are going to regret this"Maleficent says as she turns into a dragon.We all run but Jay try's to attack her.

"Jay come on"Mal says and we run but Evie uses her mirror to shine at Maleficent eye and she falls."E move back,mother this is our fight,leave my friends alone"Mal says and she starts chanting stuff but I run to Cora and Dude behind me."Cora? Cora wake up baby please"I say as a tear goes down my face.The sky turns into light again and F.G.M is unfrozen."did you do it?"Evie asked "I don't know"Mal says "no your mother did it she shrunk to the size of her heart that's why it's so itty bitty"F.G.M says.

Everyone soon was un frozen but I was still on the floor looking at Cora."Cora,Cora? Cora please wake up baby,don't leave me!"I yell and everyone looks at me and my friends come over "what happen?"Ben asked "she's asleep"Mal says "wake up Cora"I say "true loves kiss"Audrey says "what?"I ask "my mom woke up by true loves kiss try that"Audrey says and everyone stands back.I pick Cora up and I look at her."Please work"I say and I kiss her.

She didn't wake up.I start to cry when someone wipes my tear away.I open my eyes and see Cora awake."don't cry De Vil"I say "CORA!"I say hugging her and she hugs back.I let go and kiss her and she kisses back.We pull apart and I help her up and she hugs everyone.

Later that night

We were dancing the night away.I was with Cora dancing and she was smiling."Never let go"I say "as long as you don't I won't"She says and I smile.I turn to Jay and I see him with a girl with brown hair shoulder length,freckles and hazel eyes.Im guessing they were flirting.I see Cora smiling and I smile back."do you promise that you'll never lie to me?"Cora asked "I will never lie to you"I say and we kiss while fireworks were going off.