Chapter 7

Cora's POV

I woke up in my dorm when someone kept on knocking on my door."ugh!"I say,Evie nor Mal was awake so I go over to the door and see Carlos freaking out."Okay so did you walked near the statue again?"I ask and he shakes his head and hands me some paper.

Dear Carlos,

Me and my sister are here for you,We need you here.You will die when you see us.Meet us where you first met Dude.In the woods.

From, Secret!

"Carlos calm down,I'll come with you there is no reason to be scared"I say "I know it's just what if they will kill me?"Carlos says "they won't,we made a deal we'd always stick together"I say,he sighs in relief."go get ready and meet me in the front"I say and he nods and leaves.I sigh,what if someone kills my Carlos.Breath Cora,breath.I go over to my luggage and get changed in a white tank top,red jeans,black jacket and black heels.(clothes in beginning)

I walk out and see Carlos standing there waiting for me."Come on Carlos"I say and we leave and head into the woods.We walk in,There was light outside but it still seemed...creepy.We hear something move and we look around till I see a girl.She looked okay she had black-ish brown hair with red highlights that go down to her waist,she had light brown eyes and she was pretty tall maybe 15 or 16.She was wearing a white dress,red jacket,red heels and a red belt.

"I'm Alysia or Aly for short,I'm 15 and I'm one of the people who was talking on that note we gave Carlos"Aly said "what do you want from Carlos"I say "he's my long lost brother same with his long lost brother Lonnie"Aly says "your not my sister nor is this Lonnie kid"Carlos says "just follow me"She said and we follow her.

A boy who looks exactly like Carlos,just less freckles comes into our sight."This is Lonnie,Carlos's long lost brother"Aly says "so twin long lost brother?"I ask and she nods.Carlos goes up to him and they start doing the exact same thing."Okay you two are siblings of mine"Carlos says "yeah we are"Aly says."I'm 16"Lonnie says "okay so two older siblings"Carlos says and I giggle.Lonnie was wearing a white button up shirt,red pants and red shoes.

"Yeah,Lonnie doesn't talk as much but for me I'm very active"She says "okay so tell us some stuff about you"I say "well there's really not much to say but I do love every type of music"She says "cool"I say "wait who are you?"Lonnie asked "I'm Carlos's girlfriend,Cora,Captain Hooks daughter"I say "oh well it's nice to meet you"Aly says "same to you want to head back to our dorms?"I ask "where do you guys like live?"Lonnie asked "Auradon Prep"I say "wait! Aren't you like the two who saved everyone?!"Aly asked surprisingly "yeah"Carlos says "amazing!"Aly says.

We walk back to the dorm I think I'm going to get used to Carlos having siblings I mean I have a long lost sister.But that means moving into bigger rooms.We walk back into my room and everyone.By everyone I mean Mal,Evie,Jay,Violet,Kaylee,Morgan and Alex."hey guys"I say and they all say hey."Who are those two?"Mal asked "long lost siblings"Carlos says "wow so many people,anyways so I asked Ben if we could switch rooms and he said yeah"Mal says "cool,do we choose who we want to be with?"Lonnie asked "yeah"Evie says.

I decided for my life mad no more banging on my door me and Carlos would be together,Lonnie and Aly go together,Jay and Morgan,Alex and Vi,Mal,Evie and Kaylee.We all move into our rooms.Which were side by side."yay!"I say bouncing on a bed.I sit down and look at Carlos who is smiling at me."your such a kid"He says "thanks"I say.

"Hey me,Alex and Jay are going to practice for our game want to come?"Carlos ask and I nod.Carlos gets ready and we walk to the field.I see Vi and Morgan sitting down."Morgan! Vi!"I cal and they wave to me."bye babe"I say and we go our separate ways.

I head up to the girls and sit down between Vi and Morgan."OMG you guys are soooooo cute together"Vi says "thanks a lot of people say that"I say "so how do you feel being in a room with Carlos?"Morgan asked making a face "ew nothing like that is going to happen"I say and giggle.I see Carlos smiling at me and I smile back.

Jay waves at Morgan and she waves back.The two girls were talking when a girl squeals behind us.I turned and there was a girl with a red dress that had black lines on her side,collar and bottom and black shoes.She had red lipstick on and she had a black purse.The boys then take a break.

Jay,Alex and Carlos come up to us.Alex sits next to Vi,Carlos sits next to me and Jay sits next to Morgan."so Jay how is the team?"I ask "good Carlos is doing better"Jay says "hey!"Carlos says "babe calm down you're always amazing"I say and kiss his cheek."aww"Morgan and Vi says "weird"Jay and Alex say.

"Hey it's not weird to love"Carlos says putting his arm around my waist.I look behind me and the girl wasn't there but almost right next to Jay."Hey practice is over and we are going to go to our room"Jay says "okay"The girls says as they all get up and go with the boys."babe you not coming?"Carlos says "I will just go on I'll be there"I say kissing him."love you"I say "love you too"Carlos says and then he leaves.

I go up to the girl who was eyeing Jay earlier."Hey I don't know who you are or why you were eyeing my friend but Why? Are you trying to break my two friends up?"I ask and she looks at me and stands up.She was tall,she had red hair that goes up to her waist and gold eyes.Even if she's tall she does not scare me.

"I'm sorry,I'm Alysa Wolf.Red riding hood and The Wolfs kid,They had a fling"She says "okay then"I say "I'm sorry I just have a crush on Jay but I know he's dating someone"She says "okay then we'll I got to go"I say as I walk away from her.I walk into Jay and Morgan's room.Everyone that was at the field was there.

"Hey guys"I say "hi babe"Carlos says hugging me."Hi"I say and we sit down "So what have you guys been doing?"I ask "thinking I guess"Jay says and I look out the window and see The Isle Of The Lost."Hey can we get the rest of the crew?"I ask and Alex and Jay nods leaving.

Few minutes later we were all in the room and by us  I mean me, Carlos, Alex, Vi, Jay, Morgan, Mal, Ben, Evie, Doug, Kaylee, Alysia and Lonnie."what's up?"Evie says "I know we weren't aloud to ever think this way but um do you think we can go back home?"I ask biting my lip. "TO THE ISLE OF THE LOST!"Mal yells and Carlos holds me."sorry"Mal says "why do you want to go back home sweetie?"Carlos asked "I don't know for a trip of some sorts"I say "I know it's a bad place to go but it's just I want to see home"I say.

I look at Ben,"maybe but we need to make sure we are safe"He says "Ben what about the villains?"Mal said "you mean our parents"Jay says "it's okay Mal no one could hurt us"Ben says.So I guess we are all going back home To The Isle Of The Lost.