Chapter 9

If you know Once Upon A Time then know this.This is when Henry gets captured to Neverland.Im changing this to Peter Pan becomes "good" and you'll figure the rest out later.

Cora's POV

I wake up to Carlos on top of me."Carlos"I say "hi princess"He says kissing me and I giggle "you're up early,you really want to see StoryBrook"I say "yeah come on"He says pulling me up and I giggle.

I change into a red dress,black leather jacket,knee high socks and black wedges.We go outside and we see the group ready."Okay StoryBrook"I say to the driver.He seemed familiar but where?(outfit in beginning)

We all get in and we all look around as he drives.I open the window behind Mal which was the window so I can see the front and I see the sign I once saw a long time ago.Welcome To StoryBrook.We then crossover the line.Peter Pan! No.Wait he's dead,right!We finally get there and I see Gold's shop.

I walk out the door and see Henry smiling at me."HENRY!"I say hugging him,man he got taller.Taller then me,"Cora how have you been"He says "great"I say and I see someone place there arm around me."Oh Carlos this is my friend Henry"I say "Hi there"Carlos says shaking Henry's hand. "And Henry those are my other friend Evie,Evie's boyfriend Doug,Mal,Mal's boyfriend Ben,Jay,his girlfriend Morgan,My brother Alex,his girlfriend Violet,my long lost sister Kaylee and Carlos's long lost siblings Alysia and Lonnie"I say.

"Nice to meet you all"Henry says and looks at Kaylee.ooooh,Then I remember Peter."Henry can I talk to you?"I ask and he nods and we move away from the group."Henry,where is Peter?"I ask "oh um-"Someone cut off him "I'm right here sweetie"They say I know that voice from anywhere.We turn and it was Peter Pan.Oh god,Henry then runs off somewhere,REALLY."Peter I'm not dating you"I say "oh come on yes you are before you left"Peter says "I told you we broke up"I say "oh yeah"He Says pressing me up against a wall and kisses me I try to pull back.

"YOU CHEATER!"Carlos says and I turn "CARLOS NO HES MY EX I-"He cuts me off "NO YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME!!"Carlos says walking away,"oh look your boyfriend must have broke up with you"Peter said slamming me down on the floor and leaving and I start crying.

Henry soon comes out from the corner,"where do you go?"I ask "to get Carlos but I guess he thought you were cheating I'm sorry Cora"Henry says bending down to and I cry in his shoulder."Come on let's go to my mom"Henry says "evil queen or savior?"I ask "both,they're both at Granny's diner"Henry says and I nod as we both get up and head to Granny's.

We walk in and see people whispering then I see my "friends".I see The Evil Queen and Emma and they see me."CORA!"They say and both hug me and everyone looks and smiles like I lighted up a room."How are you Cora?"Emma asked "not good,Peter isn't good he kissed me and I have boyfriend well Ex now,Regina can you like cast a spell on that boy right there?"I ask pointing at Carlos "why sweetie?"Regina asked "he broke my heart and turned my family and friends against me"I say "I'm sorry"Emma says and I see my friends and I looked down.

"They turned my brother against me"I say and I feel Henry's arm around me "it's okay"Henry says "hey Cora you dating some guy again!"Evie says and I tear up and run out.I sit outside of Golds shop and cry."Cora is that you"Someone says and I look up to see Bell."Bell I missed you"I say hugging her "are you okay?"She asked and I shake my head "friends are dumb"I say as I see a red flash at Granny's diner.

Me and Bell run in and my siblings and friends were knocked out."WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!"I yell "they hurt you"Henry says "yeah but you didn't have to hurt them"I say and run up to Carlos "Carlos?!"I call but move back as they wake up."GET AWAY FROM US"Lonnie said "FINE YOU WORTHLESS DESCENDANTS OF VILLAINS!!"I yell "your a descendant"Jay says "yeah I am but at least I'm nice"I say and I start chanting stuff and i now them outside without touching them.I walk out and they are all charging at me and I push them back with my power.

What is happening?Im I not just a pirate! "Focus on your anger"Regina said I listen and I focus my energy of anger and they all freeze.I feel my hair be put up into a bun and a crown on head.I feel my leather jacket turn into a queen cape and I feel this big power on me."Well well well look who tried to kill me"I say and I laugh "who to start with him the girl who had all the power,the girl who always wants to be queen,the boy how steals or ooh you coward boy,the one that broke my heart Carlos"I say.

I make a fireball in my hand when someone stops me.I turn and see Peter."YOU!! YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS WHY DONT I JUST KILL YOU FIRST!"I yell "because I didn't mean to I love you but I forgot you fell in love"Peter says "WELL THANKS TO YOU MY FRIENDS HATE ME!!"I yell and turn to them and I see sorrow in there faces.

I tear up."a-and now I feel this way b-because I lost the people I love"I say taking them off freeze mode and they all fall."and now I'll watch you all suffer"I say and I teleport them back to Auradon and put a force up so no one can get in or out.

Carlos's POV

I feel myself on the ground and I see Auradon.WAIT! We were just in StoryBrook.Cora! "She teleported us back!"Mal said.I sit down and put my legs into my chest.I lost Cora,she's evil again.All those things we said brought her back to the dark side and the other thing is.

She can now break the barrier to...The Isle Of The Lost.