Chapter 13

The red clothes is Cora,blue is Evie and Purple is Mal.

1 year later

Graduation!well I mean for us not so Villain kids anymore,basically this type of graduation thing is a change from Villain kids to regular Auradon prep kids.

I woke up to Carlos carrying me and spinning me around."Carlos!"I say giggling "Good morning"Carlos says "someone's ready for graduation"I say "yes I am,I'm going to be with the best girl ever"Carlos says and I smile.I change into a red dress,red heels and I put on my red cap and gown."Can you believe we are graduating already"I say "yeah it felt like just yesterday we came here"Carlos says.(outfit in beginning)

I smile at him and kiss his cheek."What's that for?"He asked "I love you"I say "I love you too"Carlos says and we head to Evie and Doug's room.I knock on the door and Evie answers the door.E was wearing a dark blue dress with dark blue heels and her dark blue cap and gown.(outfit in beginning)

"Hey E is Doug ready we are going to get Mal and the rest"I say "yeah I'm ready"Doug says as we head to Mal and Ben's room.I knock on there door and Ben opens up."Hey Benny,Mal ready?"I ask and Mal come so out in a purple dress,purple and black heels and her cap and gown."come on we have to head to the tree"Ben says.

We walked to the tree and see the group.I see two other boys.One near Alysa and one near Alysia.The one near Alysa had blonde hair,tall and blue eyes while the one with Alysia had brown eyes and blue hair and looked around 15.

We walk up to them."Hey there"I say "hey"They all say "so who are these two?"I asked "oh this is um my boyfriend Luke son of Hades"Alysia says "and this is my boyfriend Harry son of Cheshire Cat"Alysa says "well then it's nice to meet you two"I say.

"So this is the last day as us VK's to be VK's"I say."Yeah it's feels weird"Mal says with a smile,"Hey but next year we don't have to be treated as villain kids.Well be like everyone here"Evie says and we nod.
2 hours later

All Villain kids were sitting together while everyone in auradon watched from the back,one by one Villain kids went up.

Minutes later

We all stood up commanded by F.G.M,She talks a little while then we move the thing over our caps."I know am grateful to say you you have all graduated from Villainy"F.G.M says and we all cheer.Me and the group put our arms around each other."Congrats on all of our graduations"Alex says "And we will all still be there for each other"I say "forever and always"Alysia says.

Later that night

We were all hanging out.We found out that Alex,Violet,Jay and Morgan all share a house together.We were all sitting together on the couch.Carlos smiles at me and I smile back."We need to do something unforgettable for us at least"Luke says,I look around and see a pool."Let's all head outside"I say and we nod.

I see Carlos at the end of the pool and I push him.We all laugh but someone pushes me and I get to the surface to see Ben and soon we all were in the pool.I was sitting on the steps when Carlos swam up to me."Hey beautiful"Carlos says "Hi there Mr. De Vil"I say "you look cold"He says "I am"I say.(DO NOT WORRY EVERYONE IS IN REGULAR CLOTHES)

Carlos places his arm around me and I smile.I cuddle with him and I look at him and kiss him and it gets heated.Carlos grabs my neck sliding his mouth down to my neck."WOAH SORRY THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE!!"Jay yells and we laugh "You want to get dirty go inside"Morgan says and we all laugh again.

Few minutes later

We were all inside and watching tv.I see Carlos put his arm around me."You know I have loved you even if you were mad at me"I say "I know and I do too"Carlos says saying down making the couch facing his back.I lay on top of him putting my head on his chest.I could hear his heart beating.

Carlos played with my hair.I feel my eyes closing and I fall asleep to the sound of Carlos's heart beating.

A/n:The only change I made on this was that it's only Villain kids graduating if you haven't read my newest chapter check it out!