Chapter 3

A/N:My inspiration for this whole date thing is If Only by Dove Cameron in Descendants.

The next day

Cora's POV

I woke up but not in my room in the boys room? Weird?I turn and see Carlos sleeping.I snuggle into his chest but he wakes up."Hey there Cora"Carlos says "hi"I say smiling at him.I look at the clock and its 1 pm."I got to go sorry I have to"I say "wait I know this is kinda weird since we are only fiends but w-would you like to go on a date w-with me?"Carlos asked.

"Yes pick me up at 5?"I ask and he nods as I leave,I go into my dorm and Mal was looking up spells and Evie was doing Chad's homework.Poor Evie."Evie I need your help"I say " why what's up?"Mal asked and I close the door "Carlos asked me out on a...date"I say "REALLY! Aww that's so cute okay what time is he picking you up?"Evie says "at five"I say "perfect just enough time"Evie says "Mal you have to help me"Evie says "fine"Mal says as the two start helping me get ready for my date.

2 hours later

They turn me around and my hair and make up was so beautiful.For once I see real beauty in me."come on now dress,we are not done yet"Mal says as they turn me to my luggage I brought from home.Pulling out shirts,pants nothing really girly till they pulled out my red dress with black ruffles on it.My father said one day I'll wear this for something special to me.

"This one"Evie says throwing it at me.I changed into it.The girls turn me away from the mirror."okay 1...2...3"Mal says and they turn me around.Wow I don't look bad.My hair was up with flowers in it.blush wasn't to much,black eye makeup,red lipstick and most importantly my red dress and black heels."Go on say it"Mal says "I don't look...bad"I say and I hug them."Thanks guys this is amazing"I say.Now I have to wait.(outfit,makeup and hair in beginning)

1 hour later

It's 4:55 and I hear the door knock and Mal runs over and gets it and it was Carlos."okay Carlos I know we are friends but do not bring Cora to a dangerous place"Mal says and Carlos nods,I walk up to him.Man these heels can't make me that tall,I'm maybe a little bit taller than Carlos."Wow I finally see the difference between pretty and beautiful"Carlos says and I blush.He holds out his hand and I take it and we walk away from my dorm and Evie hands me a camera that I finally know how to work and she then closes the door smiling at me.

"So where is Mr.De Vil taking me?"I ask "secret"He says and I smile.More of this weird feeling!!What is this feeling,I never got this feeling on the Isle of The Lost.Why am I getting it now? With Carlos? "Okay Cora close your eyes"Carlos says "Mal says don't bring me to a dangerous place"I say with my eyes close "it's isn't"Carlos whispers in my ear and shivers send down my spine.

Carlos leads me somewhere and we stop,"one ready"He asked and I nod and he takes his hands off my eyes and it was so beautiful,It was a picnic with so many cute things.(pic in beginning)

"This is so pretty,how did you get all this stuff?"I asked "Ben"Carlos said and I giggle.We sit down."thanks Carlos"I say smiling and he smiles back.We start eating and after we finish we were just playing around.Right now he was tickling because I was messing around with him."CARLOS STOP IT"I say giggling "then tell me who's the best descendant?"Carlos asked "y-you"I say "good"Carlos says helping me up.

But Carlos pulls to fast because he falls back making me fall onto of him."I uh"Carlos says and I do something I can't even think why I did.I smash my lips into his,he kinda got shocked but he went with it.Kissing me back! I felt these weird things in my stomach like I accomplished something.

We pull apart and I look at Carlos and get up."sorry"I say "no it's okay,I liked it"Carlos says putting his hand on my cheek.I smile as I help his hand that was on my cheek.I take out my camera with my other hand and I sit next to him and bring the camera up to our faces and take the picture.

It takes out our pictures.It wasn't big but I didn't care I can just ask Ben to print it out bigger but who cares it was so beautiful.We go back to our dorms."I have to go ask Ben for something but I'll see you later,bye Carlos"I say kissing his cheek getting red lipstick on him.

I walk away and see Ben with Chad,ugh.I tap Ben's shoulder and he turns to me."wow Cora you look different"Ben said "thanks I went on a date with Carlos anyways we took a picture and I was wondering if you can print it out a little bigger for like a frame on my desk?"I ask and he nods and I follow him to a printing room with Chad behind us.

Ben prints it out and hands both photo's to me,"thanks Ben you amazing"I say as I leave grabbing the pictures and I head to my dorm and the girls were there.Evie now just looking in the mirror and Mal still looking at spells.I close the door putting everything on my bed and I sit down daydreaming over Carlos. But then putting the picture Ben printed out and putting it in a frame and putting it to the table."spill"the girls say and I start talking.

Alex's POV (finally had the idea to do this)

I was looking at my rum.Man I hate this but I turn to a picture of my girlfriend Violet Darling my fathers enemy's sidekicks daughter.(so Wendy's daughter besides Jane Darling) she was so amazing.Carlos walks in with a lipstick stain on his cheek."Hey Car,you got a little thing here"I say telling him he got lipstick on him."oh it's okay"He says smiling as Dude runs over to him."hey dude"Carlos says "where were you anyway Carlos?"Jay asked.

"On a date"He says but is shocked for a reason unknown."with who?"I asked "um Cora"He says.HES DATING MY SISTER! Alex stay cool last time this happened he walked the plank."okay Carlos just don't do anything stupid to break her heart or I'll break you"I say and he nods.

Good thing no one knows about me and Violet dating or else they will be shocked and Cora will be weirded out or something like that.

What!! Alex is dating Violet Darling!! Wendy Darling's second daughter!! Will this be okay or will this turn bad?