Chapter 2

Cora's POV

I woke up in my room well me,Evie and Mal's dorm.I see the girls wake up and I go over to my clothes and decided what to wear a red beanie,black shirt,red leather skirt and gold wedges."ooooh cute"Evie says "thank you"I say twirling.I grab my backpack and my fold up sword that Mal cast a spell on so I don't have to hold it.

The girls get dressed and we head to the boys room and the boys come out.The boys wear the usual and my brother wears a white beanie,black shirt,white pants and red converse.We walk to class which is goodness class which is new.Taught by Fairy God Mother.

We sat in class.Girls on one side Evie,Mal then me than the boys go from Jay,Alex and Carlos making me and Carlos close."if someone hands you a crying baby,do you A) curse it? B)Lock it in a tower C) give it a bottle or D) carve out its heart?"The fairy god mother asked.I wasn't listening,"Cora?"F.G.M said "um C) give it a bottle"I say "correct again"F.G.M said "dang girl your on fire"Carlos said "I just chose the one which is most boring"I say and they say oh.

A girl comes in with short hair.She squeaks  walking past us and goes to F.G.M "hello little one"F.G.M says "hi there you have to sign this petition for the coronation"She says and Mal nudges Evie."you all remember my daughter Jane"F.G.M said "it's okay,Jane meet everyone"F.G.M said giving the board back to Jane and Jane turns around "hi,that's okay don't mind me,as you were"Jane says walking out."You find a vial of poison,do you? A) Put it in the Kings drink B) paint it on a apple or C) send it to the proper authorities?"F.G.M asked.

Me and Mal keep our hands down but the rest raise there hands.Jay pushes the boys hands down."Jay"F.G.M says "Send it to the proper authorities"Jay says "hey I was going to say that"Alex and Carlos say as they wrestle each other,"boys boys,I'm going to encourage you to use that out in the field"F.G.M says.

We were outside watching the boys play their sport or whatever.Jay scored a goal and he started dancing and cheering on for himself.We were at our lockers when we saw Ben,Chad and Audrey.Ugh.Me and Evie walk away from Mal.I head to the bathroom when I see Jane then Mal walk in.Oooh the wand.

"Hi it's Jane right,I always loved that name Jane"Mal says standing next to me and o finally get what she's doing and I smile,"that's cool"Jane says leaving "wait"I say and she looks at me and Mal."I'm sorry we just wanted friends but I mean you probably have all the friends you need"Mal says "barley"Jane says "really,I mean your mom being fairy god mother and not to mention your personality"I say and giggle "I don't have pretty hair you both do"Jane says "maybe we can change that"I say as Mal grabs her spell book.

"Um right here,beware for swear turn the old hair into new hair"Mal says moving her finger right then left then down and up and I see Jane's hair is curly and pretty.She looks in the mirror and then looks at us and points at the book."do my nose"She says "oh I can't,I've been practicing but can't real do big magic not like your mom and her wand one flick of the wand and you can have any feature you want"I say "she doesn't use the wand anymore she believes the real magic is in the books not the spell books the books in history"Jane says.

"Oh that's a rip"I say "yeah"Jane says quietly "she's used magic on Cinderella and she's not ever her real daughter,doesn't she love you?"Mal asked "yeah she does it's just a tough relationship"Jane says making a sad face."That's the face"I say and she looks up "just look like your heart is torn"I say and show here "oh mother it's just I want to look beautiful too"I say.

"Do you think it will work?"Jane asked "well yeah it worked on Cindy"Mal says "and hey if your mom decides to invite us"Mal says "if my mom can change me you two are so invited"Jane says grabbing her bag and leaving but I grab a gold lipstick out of her purse.Red lipstick,perfect.

Ben is making me help Carlos run because I ran from my dorm to the field in like 20 seconds time."okay Carlos you ready?"I ask and he nods.Before Ben could even start the timer Carlos is running from a dog,oh boy and I run after them with Ben behind me."Carlos!"I yell and I see him on top of a tree with the dog looking at him.

"Carlos"I say "Ben?"Carlos says "Carlos?!"I call "Cora over here"Carlos said and we run seeing him."guys help me"Carlos says "He's going to chase me and eat my throat that rapid pack animal"Carlos said "who told you that?"Ben asked "my mother she's a dog expert"Carlos said "Cruella De Vil"I tell Ben and he nods "you never seen a dog in person huh Carlos"Ben says and I shake my head and he does the same.

Ben picks up the dog aka Dude and I help Carlos out of the tree.He looks at me,I feel something in my stomach.Weird! "Why are you holding him he's going to attack you"Carlos said "dude meet Carlos,Carlos meet dude the campus dog"I say "he doesn't look like a viscous Rapid pack animal"Carlos said and Ben handed Dude to Carlos."I'll leave you three and just find me when your done"Ben said and we nod as we sit down and play with Dude and I smile at Carlos and he does the same.

Later that day

I was sitting down next to Carlos as he was doing his computer tech stuff while we were talking about how to get the wand.When Evie brings up a coronation.Then we hear a knock.Mal opens it and it was Ben."Hi I haven't seen you all since a today so I was wondering if you had any questions?"Ben asked and we shake our heads "wait is it true we get to see you a your coronation?"Mal asked "yeah the whole school"Ben says.

"Do you think we can be in the front to soak up that specialness?"Alex asked "I wish I could. It the people in the front are my folks,me and my girlfriend"Ben said "your girlfriend?"Mal said "oh okay well then bye"Mal says "I have a plan for Benny Boo to get a new girlfriend,book"Mal says as I toss her book.looking for a love spell.

At night

We were in the kitchen making a love spell."now we need one tear and I never cry"Mal says "then let's just chop up some onions"Carlos says putting a onion in front of me."Carlos!"I say pushing away and we laugh "what's up with you two lately?"Jay asked "nothing!"Me and Carlos yell and I smile.Evie looks at me weirdly."anyways we can't it says we need one human tear of human sadness"Mal says.

Soon Mulan's daughter walks in.Still don't know her name,Mal covers the book."Hey guys,I was looking for you,you know all the girls are wanting there hair done.What you guys making late night snack?"She says putting her finger in the mixture and we stop but it's too late."what I'm not going to double dip"She says.Jay goes over to trying to flirt with her.good thing it doesn't work.

"Does it need anything?"Alex asked "chips"She said "chips as in?"Mal asked "chocolate chips best thing ever"She says adding them and we look at it."wait didn't your mom ever make you cookies?"She asked and we all looked at her and I sadden.Me and Alex never knew our mom so this was really sad and dad didn't care for food only money.I feel someone arm around me and it wasn't Alex it's was Carlos.

"Like when your feeling sad and she bakes you cookies with a big glass of milk and takes all the bad memories away?"She asked and I get a little more sad.Never in my life have I heard of this."it's okay shhh,no need to be ashamed"Carlos said and Mulan's daughter looked at me."oh"She said with a tear sliding down her face and Mal puts it in the bowl.

"Well thanks for stopping by,bye"Mal says pushing her out,"okay Jay,Alex get the cookie tray and Evie set up the stove"Mal says and everyone moves but me and Carlos."hey it's okay none of our parents do that just remember we will be ruling the world after this"Carlos said and I smile,ruling is better than crying,again this feeling in my stomach happens again!! Do I like Carlos?

Omg does Cora like Carlos omg!!! And can we just say that part of the movie made me die in two ways one because Cameron Boyce (Carlos De Vil) was HECKA cute and two because that's just so sad that the parents never did stuff like that.Anyways hope you liked the second chapter!!!