Chapter 2

Your POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock, I wanted to stay here on my bed and just go back to sleep but I can't, I have school which sucks.

I got up and went to the bathroom and showered, after I showered I changed into a semi fit black jeans, a black hoodie, my hoodless jacket and my high cut converse, I blow dried my hair and put it in a ponytail, i didn't put any make up on my face because i hate putting some cosmetics on my face,

After I am satisfied with my look, I went to the kitchen and prepared my breakfast, yes I can cook since I am always alone here. I learned how to cook and my mom told me that i must learn how to live on my own for the future.

I made pancakes and bacon and some orange juice, after I finished eating, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and got my bag and drove my way to school using my black range rover which is bullet proof.

It is a 16th birthday gift from my dad, it was so cool and i love this car.

I arrived shortly at my school and I parked my car and proceed to my locker to get my stuff. I went to my classroom after I finished getting what I need for the day and as usual I am 5 minutes early, I sighed, another boring day for me yay! Note the sarcasm.

Lauren's POV

"Thank you so much, we love you" Camila yelled and the crowd went crazy and screamed at the top of their lungs,

We bowed one last time and exited the stage.

"That was great! Our fans are awesome!" Ally said in excitement I guess the adrenaline is still coursing through her body that explains her hyperactiveness.

"Yeah dawgs we were great" dinah said and then we made our way to the bus and see a couple of fans still outside yelling our name and wanting to have a picture with us.

"Girls there you are, next time don't ever leave without a bodyguard or security guard assisting you outside or going to the bus, its dangerous" our manager told us.

"Who will attack us? Our fans love us and we can handle ourselves" I said so confident about the surroundings

"Just next time just stick with Big Rob, your safety is important now that you are becoming famous, there might be stalkers lurking around and stalking you" we just nodded our heads and entered the bus.

"At last I can relax now, I am so tired" normani said but she is still smiling from ear to ear.

"Guys I'm hungry" Camila whined

We laughed, "you're always hungry camila" we all said at once and camila pouted

"Here camz" I tossed a banana at her and she instantly caught and peeled and munched it happily "thanks Lolo" she said we laughed at her childish antics.

"So are you guys excited for the tour?" I asked them

"Yes!!" The 4/5 of fifth harmony said in unison then squealed excitedly

"Can't wait to meet new harmonizers" camila said gleefully

Then an hour passed and we are just chatting, we heard the bus door open, we thought it is just the driver but we were wrong.

A teenager in a black hoodie entered the bus with a knife in his hands.

"Finally I am able to meet you" he said still holding the knife.

We run to the back lounge and locked ourselves, that was the first thing we did. We are all scared

"Girls don't be scared i love you and I am not gonna hurt you, I just came here to see you" he said while knocking on the door.

"You're a freaking psycho get out" Dinah said but the sound of her voice has the evident of fear in it but she is acting strong, Camila, Ally and Normani is now crying, I wrapped my arms around them and try to comfort them.

Then suddenly a thud was heard, we held our breath and the door opened revealing our bodyguard Big Rob.

We sighed in relief, "are you girls okay? Are you hurt?" Big rob asked.

"W-we're fine just a little bit scared" I said stuttering.

He nodded and said, "just rest now, the guy was arrested by the police now and your manager called Simon, he reported  what happened around here" we all nodded and then camila's phone rang indicating someones calling her.

She answered it.

"Hi mami how are you?" She smiled when she answered the phone but her smile dropped and looks like she was about to pass out, luckily dinah caught her.

"Camila what happened, what did your mom say?" I asked as she is now sobbing.

"S-sofi's school is on f-fire a-and she is t-t-trapped i-i-inside" she said while sobbing, our jaws dropped. First the stalker and now sofi's in danger.