Chapter 19

Your POV

I get out of the bus grinning like an idiot, I don't why is my confidence boosting when I'm with Lauren my crush, you supposed to be a stuttering mess when you're talking to your crush, but me I did not stutter. Pretty arrogant right? But I'm not, its really my nature, my confidence.

I saw the other girls on the same spot just staring at my skate board, I suddenly remembered what I promised on dinah when we first met.

I went to my bus to change my shirt because the one I wear has bloodstain, I changed into my my white vans shirt then I get my additional skateboards and got out,

"Hey girls want to learn how to skateboard?" I asked them showing them the other skateboards I brought.

"Yes and I want to learn some tricks" Dinah said

"Me too" Normani said

"Me three!" Camila said cheerfully,

"Why not" ally said

And we all looked at lauren waiting for her answer.

"Uh, I'll think I'll pass" she said

"Ugh! Lolo KJ" Dinah said

She just stuck out her tounge and laughed, that laugh,

"I want to see you all fall and stumble" she said,

"Ok let's start" I said then gave them a skateboard each,

"First let's do the basic, which is riding and balancing on the skateboard" I told them and show them how to do it,

Dinah is the first one who perform it correctly, next to her is Normani, Ally and Camila seemed to struggle.

Then Ally managed to do it but Camila is struggling, I assisted her until she can do it on her own.

"Now I'm showing you how to do tricks" I said then show them how to do an ollie,

They seemed to struggle, and I heard a melodious laugh behind me, she is laughing at her bandmates who is struggling to do a simple trick.

"Laugh all you want Jauregui!" Dinah said probably annoyed, and then she tried to do an ollie then performed it successfully.

"Well done Hansen!" I congratulated her, while she is doing some silly victory dance, we just laughed at her,

Then Normani did an ollie too and joined Dinah's victory dance, Ally sat down beside Lauren while laughing at Dinah and Normani's silly dance, 

"I give up, this is harder than I thought" Camila whined while she sat on the skateboard.

I just chuckled at her childish whine, then Big Rob show up with water bottles for all of us, we thanked him when he handed it to us,

"Girls your room is now settled, you can go in there now and Y/N your rooming with them" Rob said,

I just stared at him, and he stared back passing the message that I have to then I just nodded, I really need to be careful later when I sneak out later.

"Yay! We're roommates!" Camila said then jumped on my back, I just laughed at her then I put my hands on the back of her legs for support, then run around and laughing like crazy persons.

I saw Lauren staring at us in jealousy, wait what? Lauren? Jealous? Nah I might be hallucinating.

"Stop that childish antics of you, Y/N and Camila your not a child anymore" Dinah said whinning

"Ok grandma Dinah" I said while putting down Camila,

"What did you just say Y/LN?" She asked,

I gulped uh oh, I see that Lauren, Ally, Camila and Normani is covering their mouth straining themselves from laughing,

"Nothing?" I croaked out, then started to run,

"Come back here! I'll give you a poly beat down for calling me a grandma" she said while chasing after me, then the rest burst out laughing their heads off,

I ran for my life, the parking lot has many things that obstructing my way that's why I'm using my parkour skills. I can't believe that I'll be using this skills to get away from a certain polynesian.

Then someone tripped me and I fell, then Dinah reached me and grabbed the collar of my shirt,

I just grinned sheepishly at her, she staring at me like she was going to feed me to a shark, "Dinah's the boss?" I said hesitantly.

She smiled then said, "your forgiven" then let go the collar of my shirt.

"Wow that was really epic" Normani commented,

"Wow Y/N your running like a deer who is hunted by a lion" Lauren said while still laughing.

"I want to be a ninja" Camila said suddenly, "and want to be the ninja's sidekick" she continued,

"You a ninja? You can't even sneak out" Dinah said laughing, "me maybe " Dinah said,

"Hey Camila's a ninja" I said then Camila looked at me with a smile, "just a really awkward one" I continued and earned a slap on the  back from camila, ow! That hurt.

They just luaghed at me while I rubbed head, "you can be my- the ninja's sidekick" phew that was close,

"Yay!" She squealed,

"See you later Y/N, thanks for today" Ally said then walked inside the hotel, while me I proceeded to my bus, showered and gear up for another roam to the city.

- few hours later -

I arrived at the hotel now and I am sneaking up to where the girls is rooming with and its freaking 2 am.

How silly of me I forgot to bring any civilian clothes or my backpack, I get my card and swiped it then enter quickly to the room, the girls must be sleeping now, I relaxed then another wrong move because someone hit the back of my head with something then I blacked out,

Well Dang!

Dinah's POV

Wow its fun when we are hanging out with Y/N, she's funny and goofy and so cool to hang out with.

And you think that I didn't saw Lauren looking at her and Camila with jealousy, I saw it and I was about to ask her after I stopped Y/N from running around but the idiot called me grandma, and its slipped my mind after because when we get to our room and checked the internet theres a bunch of news about the ninja and I didn't have the chance to ask her again, I'm became busy fangirling to ninja, I am really amazed with the skills ninja have, she really work quietly and save the victims without risking their lives just her life.

It's currently 2 oc'clock in the morning then I heard some noise outside, I get out of the room to check who's trying to sneak out on our suite room.

Since its dark outside I hit my foot on something, it freaking hurts, then the door opened, a hooded figure entered, I fear that its one of our crazy stalker, good thing its dark and he doesn't see me yet, I found a golf club beside me I don't why there is a golf club in here but I'm thankful for that, I get the golf club and tip toed behind the stranger, and hit his head hard, the stranger fell with a thud, then I switched on the lights then I saw the stranger lying on the floor unconscious, with a baton on their back and the hood is covering their face, why is it her outfit is somewhat familiar? I took the hood out of the strangers face, the strangers a girl but with a mask then realization hit me.

"Shit!" I swear shocked, I hit the ninja on the head.

.....

Sorry about earlier guys. Peace?