Chapter 24

Your POV

I'm speechless, shocked that they know that I am the one who saved sofi.

I composed myself from my shocked state,

"Can we please talk in a private place?" I asked them and they nodded,

I led them to my bus that I am staying into the living room of my bus.

"Please sit down" I motion for them to sit down,

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" I asked

"No, thanks for the offer" alejandro declined politely

I sat down facing towards them, "So how did you know that it was me who saved Sofi?" I asked curiously.

"We remembered you, we saw you from the area, when we are begging to the fireman to save our daughter but the fireman refused to save our sofi, you got an argument with that fireman, he yelled at you, we gave up that time you know we lost our hope, I can't do anything but cry on my knees, but we saw you walk away glaring at the fireman, we thought that it is theres no hope of sofi getting save, but you, you took the risk that the people nor fireman don't want to do, we recognized you because of what your wearing even though you have masked, we saw you entered the burning building, you brought our sofi to us unharmed, so we want to thank you for saving our daughter, thank you, how can we repay you?" She explained and asked the last part.

I shook my head and put my hand on top Sinu's hands, tears is rolling down her face, her husband alejandro rubbed her back comforting her.

"You don't need to repay me ma'am, I just did what I thought was right" I said smiling at her,

Alejandro smiled at me, "You gain our respect kid, we we're amazed by your bravery, that's a very bold move to enter that burning building, even the firemen don't want to risk their life to save my daughter even if it is their duty to risk their life in order to save someone but you a teenager don't hesitate to save my daughter my little princess, Camila and sofi are our world, our princesses, if sofi died in that fire Camila will be devastated, you don't only saved sofi but you saved us all, me and my wife from sorrow and grief, and Camila from depression, sofi is our source of happiness, so thank you for saving her." Alejandro said and it touched my heart, a single tear fell from my eye, a tear of joy, I can't believe that my simple action that I did will leave a great impact to other people.

Alejandro wiped the tear, he is smiling,

"I don't know what to say" I said really speechless from their speech,

"And we know that you are the masked girl called the ninja, but don't worry your secret is safe with us" alejandro said, I nod appreciatively to them.

Sinu hugged me and alejandro shooked my hand, then they got out of the bus.

The three members of the cabello know that I'm the ninja, only camila didn't know.

I checked the time and its already 5 pm, I decided to suit up now. Today I'll introduce the ninja as their bodyguard. The hired partner  bodyguard of Rob.

And I'm looking forward to the girls reaction especially Dinah.

Camila's POV

When my parents saw Y/N I saw a sense of recognition run through their eyes, did they know Y/N from somewhere? I just ignored the thought and just carry on, we arrived and the venue and the girls and I proceeded at the dressing room, my parents is their with sofi, I really missed them, especially sofi, if she died at the fire I don't know what will I do with my life, I think I will become depress.

Then Y/N entered the room, my parents stood up,

"Karla take care of sofia, we want to talk on a certain someone" my mom said, something is up but I know they will tell me if they are ready.

I'm finished with my make up I went to sofi who is sitting at the sofa by herself,

"Kaki!" She said then hugged me, I laughed and kissed her forehead,

"What are you doing princess?" I asked her.

"Nothing just sitting by myself, have you seen Y/N? Because I miss her, we never have the chance to have fun because we left them with Lolo" she said then pouted.

"Aww you'll going to spend with Y/N tonight" I told her,

"Hey what are siblings arguing about?" Lauren interrupted.

"Lolo!" Sofi squealed,

Lauren chuckled, "hey there princess, how are you?" She asked

"I'm good and you?" She asked

"I'm great" Lauren said cheerfully

"Oh my gosh! Lauren you gotta see this!" Dinah entered the room squealing

Then showed us the phone that playing a video.

Hi this is Chelsea Briggs and your watching the hollywire hot minute.

"A new couple alert!" Chelsea squealed "as you can see Lauren Jauregui was spotted at amusement park out on a date with this georgeous girl beside her, they skate around the park, then you can see in this picture that our Lauren of fifth harmon-"

Then the video was cut off Lauren stopped it,

"Lauren" me and Dinah whined at the same time

"Guys we have a sound check" she said, and sofi giggles behind us,

"Fine" we said in defeat,

"Come on sofi let's go to sound check, it'll be fun" I said dragging sofi.

We did the same routine at sound check, playing with our vocals and singing in a playful manner, then Lauren and Dinah did a spin, but Lauren did not know that she's on the edge of the stage before we can react she already slipped and fell, then a shadow was seen it moves fast towards the direction of Lauren and catches her in time before she hits the ground.

"Be careful next time Lauren" she said

We were shocked, no one said a word, the one who catched Lauren is the one and only ninja.