Chapter 34

(The picture above is  uncle wilson)

Lauren's POV

I'm so anxious about seeing Y/N again because of the fact that I kissed her on the cheek but why am I freaking out? It's just on the cheek Lauren not on the lips, friends do that, right?

Then I heard a squeal, I bet that's Taylor but why is she squealing? I went there to check who's outside,

"Who is it Taylor?" I yelled at Taylor because she sounds like she just me her celebrity crush.

Then I saw Taylor running towards me,

"Hey Taylor who's on the door?" I asked her,

"The girl who saved us and I'm gonna tell our parents that she's here" she said then run to the back yard.

I immediately went to the door, my sister didn't let them in, how rude.

"Oh Y/N I thought you're not gonna make it" I said so happy to see her, she looked hot in what she is wearing today.

"Sorry about my sister" I said apologising to them.

"Oh it's okay, is it okay if I brought friends with me" she asked sheepishly, I smiled she's really cute. Oh snap out of it Lauren.

"Thank you Lauren, let me introduce you to them" she said smiling. Then point at her friends

"This is Blaire and this is..." She started but she was cut off by his guy best friend and pushed her away, how rude!

"I'm Blaise" he said in an accent I assumed British  then gave me his charming smile, he's cute alright but his smile is nothing compare to the smile of Y/N and he kissed the back of my hand, I swear I saw Y/N rolled her eyes, is she jealous? Nah that's just my imagination.

"What's your name lovely?" He said in a British accent, I blushed

"Lauren" I said smiling just to be polite because this is the friend of Y/N here and offered my hand for a hand shake.

Then Blaise got pushed away by Blaire and said, "nice to meet you Lauren" and shook my hand, Blaise glared at her.

Then he pushed Blaire again and flirts at me, I flirted back at him. I lead them to the back yard, I don't know but why is Y/N glaring at her best friend? Is she jealous or something?

My family greeted Y/N and her friends, the cabellos are here also since it is a joint welcoming party for Camila and I.

"You must be Y/N, glad your here now we have the chance to thank you for saving us from that carjackers" my dad said smiling at her while Y/N is shocked.

"You are the man whom I save? And that's nothing sir I just did what is right" she said.

"Nothing? That's really heroic Y/N you took down that five armed man that's very brave" my mom said.

Y/N blushed at my mom's comment,

"T-thank you ma'am" she said stuttering, she's cute when she stutters.

"Oh don't call us ma'am and Sir you makes us sound like old" my dad said. "Call me mike" he added

"Okay s- I mean mike" she said

"And call me Clara dear" my mom said

"Okay Clara" she said smiling,

" You are really cool and brave there, I thought no one will gonna save us" Chris said high giving her.

"That's nothing Chris" she said, and Chris is shocked because she knew his name,

"Yeah I knew you, that's why you look familiar when I saw you there" she said then pat his shoulder.

"Enjoy the party Y/N" my parents said then Y/N go and talked to the cabellos, looks like they are really close because Sinu and Alejandro are treating her like their own child and Sofi is on her back and Camila is on Y/N's side, they are joking around.

Blaire is also enjoying herself, talking to Erica while Blaise smiled at me casually now, not a flirty one now, I wonder why.

Then my dad approached me, "hey pumpkin" he greeted me

"Hey papa" I said

"You like that Y/N girl? Am I right? Don't deny it" my dad said smiling, I am so shocked my dad asked me that question.

He smiled and put his hand on my shoulder, "you know I approve Lauren, seems like she's a great kid that will treat you better, I like her for you" he said then walked away smiling.

Woah What. Just. Happened? My dad shipping me with Y/N? That's a first, whenever he knows someone says that they like me dad always interrogate them, he always scared my suitors away, but I'm so shocked when he said that he likes Y/N for me. Wow dad you surprised me there.

And I saw her coming towards my way, her hands are on her pocket smiling at me. Then my vision becomes in slow motion, its like she's the only person that I see, my heart is beating fast and I have butterflies in my stomach,

I'm falling in love for this girl, not to ninja but for her.

......

I have a two upcoming Lauren/you fanfics :) 

Sorry if its a short chapter. Enjoy!