Chapter 38

Your POV

"So what's the plan Camzi?" I asked her eager to know what's her plan in mind.

"You asked her for a date tonight right? How about in the part of your date, you'll take Lauren to a romantic date place after your dinner and dress as the ninja, and its up to you on what will you say to her" she told me her plan,

"Actually camzi that's a great idea, thank you" I said and gave her a bear hug, she chuckled

"Anything for you and Lolo, Y/N/N (your nickname)" she said with a smile.

I pulled away from the hug then go to the gadgets area to get something, after I got what I need I went back to camila and handed it to her.

"What's this?" She asked as she accept the box.

"Open it" I told her, and she did what she have been told.

"A G-shock watch? For what?" She asked with a confused facial expression.

"That's going to help you in times of trouble" I said, "and look we have the matching watch" I said as I raised my left arm showing her the watch.

"Aww I know, this thing will serve as the sign of our friendship, thank you Y/N" she said as she wear the watch.

"Maybe, and it has another purpose mila, figure it all out" I said then smiled

She just shrugged,

"Camila, take a shower now your so sweaty" I said

"Okay, I'll go now to your shower room" she said and went to the shower room.

My phone vibrated indication that I have a text message.

I get my iPhone 6 and open it, and the message is from my Laurybear. I smiled at her message

From my laurybear:

What am I gonna wear babe? I can't pick an outfit here (pouting)

I chuckled at her text message and I typed a reply.

To my laurybear:

Even if you wear rags sweetheart you'll still look beautiful

I send the message and I get a reply almost immediately.

From my laurybear:

Aww your making me blush, but seriously what am I going to wear?

She ask again. I smiled

To my laurybear:

Just wear simple clothes

I send it and I decided to take a shower now since i'm also sweaty.

After I showered I search for a perfect outfit for my date tonight and I settled with dark blue flannel shirt, a black leather jacket and black jeans and my Dr. Martens.

I changed into that outfit then I prepared my ninja outfit.

I saw camila on the living room sitting on the couch,