Chapter 29

Your POV

Ouch! That struck right through the heart, Feels like I was shot by a gun all over again, and that incident happened 3 years ago and it was in summer camp.

I thought I was prepared for the impact but no it freaking hurts so bad, I don't know if I'll laugh or cry, and I feel so down, so this is what a broken hearted person feels. I'm just here on the same spot where Lauren leaves me, still holding my guitar and staring into nothing in particular.

I sighed and I removed my wristband which serves as cover up for my very first ever tattoo. It is still raw but its okay, there the birthday of the love of my live written on my wrist, the person who broke my heart. This is my very first heartbreak.

I put back my wristband on to hide the tattoo again, I sighed and stood up from where I was sitting and goes back to my bus.

That girl is very lucky, I wish I am her. Lauren is really in love with her. What does she have that I don't have.

I lie down on my bed, staring at the ceiling, I sighed one more time then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

......

"Ally just knock" I heard some whispering outside my bus doors, I checked the time and it was only 6 pm,

"Maybe she's sleeping now" Ally whispered

"Who sleeps at 6 in the evening?" Dinah asked

"You have a point" ally whispered back

I changed into sweatpants and my plain blue shirt, I changed my black wristband into blue wristband. And I wore my sneakers.

I heard a knock, I immediately opened it. I was greet by happy birthday, ally held a cake and the girls have the other foods.

They all have smiles on their faces, even Lauren, I remembered that she rejected me even I don't even confessed what I truly feel about her.

I mustered up a fake smile then invited them in, I'm not worry about getting caught because all my stuff, my ninja outfit is securely put in the secret room of this bus.

"Wow dawg your bus is huge than ours" Dinah said amazed, this is the first time that the entered the bus.

They are just staring amazed. "What are we waiting for? Let's get the party started" Camila said cheerfully,

They sang me a happy birthday, I blew the candle and we eat first.

The girls are joking around but I can't really laughed as genuinely, all I can do is force a laugh and a fake smile.

I can feel someone staring at the back of my head, and I know who it is but I just ignored her, we haven't talk since that incident earlier.

Dinah brought an alcoholic beverages, at first ally disagreed but dinah said its just for today.

Normani and dinah was dancing to beyonce and me I just laughed at them.

Now I feel two stares at me, one from Lauren and one from ally, I met ally's stare, she has a concerned expression on her face.

She motioned me to talk outside, I immediately go with her, I can still feel Lauren's stare.

Once we're outside, ally looked at me in the eyes.

"Now spill" she said

"What should I spill to you ally?" I asked

"Everything, I know you have a problem, you were giving us a forced laugh and a fake smile now spill" she said worry is evident in her tone, aww ally you really are a ball of sunshine.

"Earlier Lauren and I nearly kiss" I said and she squealed, "but it didn't happen, take note nearly" I said and her smile turn into worry again,

"What happened?" She asked,

"Lauren said she likes someone else and that's it she rejected me even though I didn't confessed my feelings yet" I said

She gave me a sympathetic smile, I gave her a small one.

She hugged me and hugged her back. Ally is really a big sister to me, being an only child sucks, it so boring, you have no partners in crime, I'mso thankful that I met this girls.

"Come on, lets go back inside, they are probably worried by now" I said then we go back inside.

"Where have you two been?" Dinag asked as we entered the bus,

"Outside" ally said

"Hey let's play truth or dare" Dinah suggested and we all agreed,

We sit in circles and Dinah goes first, then she asked camila first,

"Chancho truth or dare?" She asked

"Dare" camila said

Dinah smirked, "I dare you to drink what Y/N will make for you" Dinah said, Camila stared at me, while me I just smiled at her and proceeded to the kitchen,

I don't want to let Camila drink any nasty drink so I settled with milk, banana and some nutela. I blended it and put it on a glass.

I came back and the girls made a disgusted face when they saw the brown liquid,

"You must drink it all chancho" Dinah smirked,

"Eww looks really nasty" Normani said with a disgusted face,

I handed the glass to Camila, at first she has a disgusted face and then take a sip, and her face lit up I guess she likes it, and she drank it all,

The girls have a disgusted face, while me and Camila laughed at them.

"What did you put in that drink that camila still liked it" Dinah asked

"Milk, bananas, and nutela" I said

"Ugh Y/N that's not even thrilling!" Dinah whined I just laughed,

"Its your turn Camila" Dinah said

"Y/N truth or dare?" She asked

"Dare" I said

She smirked, "I dare you to kiss the person on your right" she said with a satisfied smile

I looked at my right, and I see that lauren is sitting at my right, Camila why did you make this awkward.

I faced Lauren and dinah wolfed whistled, "get some Lauren" Dinah said wiggling her eyebrow, then Lauren blushed,

And I immediately kissed Lauren's cheek.

That caused the girls to groan in frustration,

"Not fair Y/N" camila said

While Lauren blushed, why is she blushing?

"Well Camzi its only fair, you said I have to kiss Lauren" I said

"But you didn't kiss her on the lips" she whined

"Well you didn't specify it so its fair" I said then stucked out my tounge.

She pouted, then we carry on playing.

We finished at exactly 11 pm the girls goes back to their bus, well me I'm still up cleaning the mess after I finished cleaning, I changed into my pj's and lay down on my bed.

Tomorrow I'm going back to miami again and I will be alone for two months but with a broken heart, I sighed and just decided to sleep.

.....
Hope you like it :)

I have two stories coming up

Its a Lauren/you fic and a camila/you one :)