Upcoming stories

So here is the summary of my upcoming stories.

Saved by a Voice Lauren/you

You were a captain of a US navy seal elite squad, your squad is considered one of the best team in the US Navy history. One time when you decided to visit your uncle simon cowell on the SyCo records you heard an angelic voice you just eavesdropped until that voice registered into your mind, then a week after your team was deployed in Syria to make a surveillance to the Isis, but that mission went wrong and the Isis held you and your team hostages but in that times of trouble you find peace whenever you her the girls voice in your mind.

Love is Blind (Lauren you)

Lauren has been born blind, she always live on the dark, always feels alone. Her parents, brother and sister loves her so much and protects her. Her brother and sister stand up for her whenever someone bullies her.

Y/N Y/LN is a daughter of Y/FN (father's name), one of the richest man in the US, a bad ass and a spoiled brat, but that changed when she met the beautiful, blind girl.

Casper Ally/you

Ally Brooke is the 1/5 member of the famous girl band called fifth harmony. But everything changes when she met a ghost named Y/N. She became friends with the ghost, but as the time goes by ally started to developed some feelings to the ghost, but it is not possible, will there be a love story between the two?

So guys this is my upcoming stories so which story do you want me to publish first? and what do you think about the stories? Comment your answer :)