Chapter Four: Captain

*Black Angel's Point of View*

I wake up surrounded by the warm influence of cotton bed sheets and a warm comforter. The distant buzz of the television screen is barely audible but I notice it. I step up and look to the mirror on my grey wall. My hair's a mess, my eyes are unrealistically puffy with dark circles surrounding them, not to mention the fact that it looks as if I haven't showered in 17 years. I scurry out of bed and place my feet on the cold marble floor and head to what I presume to be the bathroom, careful not to make a singe amount of noise and to try not to walk into what I assume to be the living room in my little living courtiers- In my cell. As I walk up the short hallway the soft carpet rubs against my feet, leaving me with an itchy sensation that crawls its way up my legs. I come to the end of the hall and open the door. I am amazed to see my washroom- the entire floor is made of beige and purple marble with a giant high tech shower and a Jacuzzi. I notice a stack of clothes already placed on the sink as well as a towel and a giant Saphora bag. I peek in to see what's inside and am amazed to see a giant collection of makeup products. As a feminist, I am completely annoyed and aggravated, but as a girl, I am thanking God. Speaking of Gods, I don't think I have seen Thor once my entire visit. I push the thought aside and crawl into the shower. I turn the handle as warm water runs down my body washing the sweat, dirt and sin from me. I take a deep breathe and try to focus on nothing. I don't want to see the future, I want to live in right now. I look to the side and pick up the shampoo and lather it through my scalp. As I washout the last bits of the shampoo I reach to the side to grab the conditioner but am cut off by the sound of a knock on the door.

"Angel?" I hear Steve murmur. I groan at the sound of his voice, the last thing I need right now is a cell mate. He called me a monster for god's sake. Why would I want to talk to him!?

"What" I ask

"Look, I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry. It wasn't right. We're all humans here, just with different capabilities it's just- Look, how long are you going to be? I'd like to speak with you."

He sounds like my Grandma. I turn the shower off and I'm immediately wrapped in cold steam.

"You can come in" I smirk

"Are you decent?" He asks

I look down over my naked body and smile, how fun will this be?

"Oh yeah" I remark

Steve opens the door and looks around at the steam everywhere, he murmurs something about hot showers but is cut off by me stepping out onto the floor; naked.

I see him swallow and take a sudden deep breathe. He ties to say something but his voice is cut off in his throat.

"Ah, yes Captain. I've forgotten that you're a 94 year old virgin." I beam

He's taken by surprise by my comment, and scans my body forcefully. His breathing starts to get heavy as I cut him off.

"What Steve? Never seen a girl naked?" I remark

"What makes you say that?" He asks, playfully.

I bite my lip, contemplating my next remark when I notice him staring at my breasts.

I smile before saying " You know Cap, if you let me finish my shower- or you can join me- we can finish this little talk of ours later"

"Yes" He swallows "uhm- I will- I guess I'll wait in the living room"

"Great" I mumble.

As he shuts the door, I am full of excitement. I caught Captain America off guard. Perfect.