Chapter 11: Infinite

Loki brushes his soft hands down my stomach and up my thighs, I close my eyes and focus on what I'm feeling. Lust.
"You do something to me, Angel", he breathes in my ear, "you make me feel indestructible, the way I feel when I look at you is indescribable. You make me want to give you the Galaxy, but you already have it."
I wonder if he's going to say it. Three words. But I pray he doesn't. The way I feel when I sleep with him, when I talk to him, when I look at him, is a feeling of love, but I can't help but wonder if I could ever feel that with Steve. If I could ever feel more with him. My emotions are in a whirlpool, constant spinning, and changing and I have absolutely no idea what to do. Being bad feels so good, a constant orgasm of pure pleasure. But being good is a feeling of no other. It's a feeling of pure and genuine happiness. And I don't know which is better- happiness, or pleasure?

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me, as he softly bites my ear.

"You" I reply, out of breath.

...
I fall on my back and let out an exasperated breath.

"Why do you need me, Loki" I ask.

"Not now, beautiful, enjoy the moment while it's here." He replies.

"No Loki. Now, I want to know now."

"As you wish. Come down stairs and I'll tell you anything you want to know."

We walk down what seems to be an endless hall way and come to the elevator. We step in and as the doors are closing I hear a loud voice come from down the hallway.

"Hold that elevator!" The voice screams.

A pale hand grabs the inside of elevator and in comes Harley Quinn and The Joker.

"Oh! Hey you guys!" She chimes

"Hello, Harley" Loki replies, his voice dead panning, obviously not wanting to have a conversation with the Queen of Hearts.

"Welllllllllll," She says, placing her hands around her man, and pulling him towards her, "you guys are no fun! Holler at me if you wanna live a little, got me?".

"Hahahaha," The Joker bellows, "the only fun Loki over here knows, is loosing to The Avengers and sleeping with the girl who's probably going to kill us all!"

I'm suddenly filled with pure, liquid anger and I stare at his thin silhouette and wonder which way I can kill him and cause the most pain.

"No," I beam, "just you".

Black smoke floats from my pores and the Joker lets out an ear piercing scream. Blood runs from his ears, nose and eyes as Harley starts to panic.

"Stop it! He's joking! He's the joker!" She screams.

"Now now, Angel. Calm down, he isn't worth it. We need him as well." Loki whispers in my ear.

I take a deep breath and the smoke vanishes. The doors open and the two of them scurry out of the elevator.

"Catch yous later!" Harley chimes.

We walk silently down another hallway and come to a black door.

"Are you sure you're ready to hear this?" Loki asks, his voice filled with an emotion I've never heard him use: fear.