Chapter Seven: Shock

*Black Angel's of View*

It's been 2 weeks since I have had any human interaction. I feel utterly alone. I got better. I masked my sadness. I acted normal. I smiled, laughed, flirted...

But it wasn't enough.

It never is.

They think I'm out of the loop. That they're stronger than me. They're not.

I can hear them think. I can hear their viscous thoughts, their plans. I know exactly what Loki is going to do. I can't call any of the Avengers anymore, Jarvis wont even answer me. My stomach is hollow, my brain is full. I can't stop hearing them. Their thoughts are an endless train in my skull.

I don't know what I did wrong. I captured Loki, found out who we were up against, yet still they are afraid of me. They think of me as their enemy. As an alien. I haven't slept in two weeks. It's times like these that my insomnia kicks in and I am left with nothing but the demons inside my head. I can't stand this anymore.

I walk out of my bedroom and into the shower. I lather shampoo and conditioner into my hair and wash the dirt and sin from my body. I get out and blow dry my hair than curl the ends and put on my black eye liner and concealer to hide my sleepless face.I run back  into my room and grab my suit, as well as the weapons they forgot to grab from me and put it on. I walk over into the living room, than up to the steel doors.

"Patefio" I whisper, as smoke flairs from my hand...

*Steve's Point of View*

"This isn't right!" I scream at Fury "She's a human being! Not an animal!"

"Captain Rogers, I'm going to need you to calm down. Angel is dangerous." He replies

"You know what else she is? She's the only reason why we captured Loki and the rest of the Suicide Clan"

"Squad" He corrects

I roll my eyes at his comment.

"She's powerful, Nick. I've never seen power like that"

"You haven't seen much, Rogers" He states

"I've seen more than I need. Bruce is still gone. We are short a team member. Natasha's gone crazy, constantly looking for Bruce. I don't think she's slept,Fury. But what I'm trying to say is Black Angel deserves to be part of the team. We can't just lock her up and expect for her to fight with us. If we keep treating her like a prisoner she's going to become one."

"I don't think you know what you're talking about, Rogers. I have never seen power like Black Angels. She's still discovering herself. If she one day wants to discover if she can blow up a building, I want us as far away from her as we can get" Fury utters.

"She's a person!" I scream "if you're treating people who are supposed to be fighting with us like nothing, than you are no better than Hydra!"

"EXCUSE ME?, What you're doing, is letting your little feelings for Black Angel control your thoughts. I think it's time you leave,Captain before this gets out of hand"

"It already has" I thunder.

I walk out of the room with my hands in fists. I don't care anymore...

I'm going to see her.

I scramble down the flights of stairs, It would be safer than going into the elevator where Jarvis can see me. I sprint down to the 13th floor and am out of breath. I push myself down to the basement floor and instantly, the smell of smoke is elated into my nostrils. I sprint over to the cell door and realize only one thing.

Angel is gone.

*Bruce's Point of View*

I cough up blood as the two assassins kick me in the gut. They've been doing this for over an hour. My tailbone is broken, as well as my arm. Two of my teeth have fallen out, and I can't see out of my right eye. They've injected me with a serum that blocks Gama radiation, making it impossible for me to turn into The Hulk unless the serum is out of my system.

"Where is Loki" The woman behind the screen asks. "We can help you if you tell us where your friends are keeping Loki"

"Screw you." I whisper.

One of the men punches me in the face, making my head hit the floor, hard. My vision goes blurry as the kick me in the chest, and in the loins.

"Take him to to Jake" She sneers."He's not going to help us yet"

"I will never help you" I scream at the woman.

"That's what you think.My friend can be very...Persuasive"

One of the men place a sack over my head so I can't see. They pick me up and walk me through several rooms and down a long hallway.

"You're in for a treat" The man states "Last girl that went in there came out as our servant. You know who she is, don't you? Harley Quin. That is one crazy bitch."

"Yeah, but she's hot." The other man states.

"Shut up Darrell"

They open the door and I hear a chair creek, indicating someone has stoop up.

"We brought you a treat."  The man states

"Fun" The man who just stoop up says.

They place me on a metallic table and I hear the door slam shut.Fear overcomes my body as my skin tints green. I begin shaking as the serum blocks The Hulk. The sack is ripped off my head and I am face to face with a very pale man with green hair and many tattoos. A red smile is plastered on his face.He puts an elastic band around my head that is attached to the table, and pulls out an old electric machine.

"This baby was used in over 14,000 asylums in the 19th century". His raspy voice sends shivers down my spine.I look over, and my body is filled with fear.

Shock treatment.

He sits down on a metal stool and places a light over top of my head like at the dentist. He pulls out a dagger and traces it around my neck, than down my body, and up to the top of my head. He presses down on my temple, drawing a little bit of blood. I hiss in pain.

"Are you going to kill me?" I ask, my voice laced with terror.

He turns on the machine and and I hear the static sound of electricity.

"Ohh, I'm not gonna kill you. I'm just gonna hurt you. Really, really bad."

----

THE JOKER! I have been so excited to bring him into this story! What are your thoughts so far? Comments and votes are appreciated! It's awesome hearing what people think of the story!