You Defeat the minion boss w/ 5H (a little camren/ you/lauren moments)

Sorry this is really random and it's not written the best, but this was something I wrote on the spot with my friends because they hate minions so much, so some of their names are included. Also, sorry if it says the wrong name because I was changing the names for this one.

Your POV:

We destroyed all of the evil minions.
*giant minion appears*
"oh shit there's a boss?" I asked.
I took out my phone and started playing
BO$$.
Just then Lauren jauregui appears next to me with the rest of the girls following close behind.
"Lauren!" I shouted.
"Thank God you're here."
"We heard "bo$$" playing and figured we'd show up," Lauren said with an adorable smirk.
"Well I don't know if it's safe for you to be-" I started
"Are you kidding me? You don't think we have what it takes?" She started.
"No no no. That's not at all what I meant. Trust me I KNOW you've got what it takes. I've seen y'all's chair routine in BO$$" I smirk. I looked over to Camila who was standing on the other side of Lauren. She bit her lip and was now attempting to hold back a smile. I smiled back at her.
"And that's where I come in. I saw you making faces at my girl. Try something and I swear I'll take you down instead of the minion" Lauren grinned.
"Oh please I'd love that." I smirk. The smile from her face disappeared, and her cheeks flushed red as she looked down embarrassed at what I had gotten from her message.
"Don't worry I won't steal Camila from you,laur" I confirm.
"Now about that minion...." Lauren starts.
"Minions love bananas, and Camila LOVES bananas!" I exclaim.
"Hey, how do you know so much about my girlfriend?" Lauren asks seriously.
"Huge fan. Nothing more I swear" I put my hands up in defense
"Okay well we could lure him in with some of Camz's bananas and then maybe we could capture him" Lauren suggests.
"The fuck is this Pokémon or some shit?" Dinah chimes in.
"No. But I mean...it might work. We'll see when we get there. One step at a time" I assure her.
We grabbed a bundle of bananas and raised it into the air. The minion sensed it and called out
"BANANA? BANANA!" And charged towards us. As the giant minion was heading our way he picked up his speed and came faster and faster. (lol that's what she said)
"WAIT!" Lauren shrieked as the minion came to a halt.
He stopped and bent down to pick up the bananas.
"Banana?" He asked while looking at us confused.
"Yeah bro. Banana" I said. He smiled and swallowed the tiny bananas in one gulp.
"Lolo, he's nice. He just wants to eat bananas like me!" Camila beamed.
"Yeah. I guess you're right. But we have to do something. We can't leave this kind of thing just walking around town. He could be kinda dangerous" lauren said.
"Yeah. Laur's right." Ally said.
"Well. He's from that movie, right? Well I have this little portal frame that could possibly bring him back into the movie where he belongs" Normani said.
"Wait you didn't tell me you were some kinda science geek" I smiled.
"Well yeah when she's not twerking, she's doing the science" Dinah smirked.
"Well I guess it's worth a shot" I said as I grabbed the frame. Suddenly the sky turned purple and lighting bolts and powerful gusts of wind filled the air. Dramatic music started playing like in the movies.
"Well. I guess this moment was meant to be" Lauren smiled while patting me on the back.
The group took shelter behind a large truck.
"Alright. Imma do it" I said with confidence. I stood up and looked at the frame.
I started to take a step but was stopped by a hand on my wrist.
"Wait"
I turned around to meet Lauren's emerald eyes. We stood in silence for a few moments until she nervously looked down.
"I um...I'm sorry for being hard on you before about my girlfriend. You're a great kid,ya Know?" She asked.
"Yeah I know" I smirked
"Aye. Don't ruin the moment" she sighed.
"Sorry" I mumbled.
"Anyways good luck out there. I know it might be kind of hard sending him away, but I believe in you." She cupped my cheek with one hand and placed a small kiss on my other cheek.
I felt my face heat up as she looked back and giggled at my flustered-ness.
"Well that just boosted my confidence." I smiled. "Thanks" I put out my fist for her to pound, and she did.
I turned around as the music grew louder to set the mood.
I started walking towards the minion but suddenly a purple minion appeared in the distance, and boy did he look unhappy. I realized that the purple one needed to be taken away first, but as I ran up to hold the frame I front of him, he pounded his fist on the ground, causing me to lose my balance and the frame to go flying. I laid there on the ground, thinking that I was dead, until a beam shot out of nowhere and caused the minion to go flying backwards. I turned to see none other than Katwoman. (A/n: she's based off of my friend)
"Katwoman...holy shit you're hot. I mean um...Katwoman, what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm here to help you get rid of these minions. And also I heard fifth harmony was here and I fricken love Normani." She smiled.
"Bitch. ME TOO" I said jokingly
Just then, the purple minion stood up and came face to face with us. Out of nowhere a magical SLEDGEHAMMER flew out of nowhere and landed in my hands.
"Dude I think I'm Thor or some shit" I said just above a whisper.
"Nah. Sledgehammer is the title of one of their songs" Katwoman mentioned.
"Maybe that's why" I agreed. I turned to the minion,Went up to his feet and shouted "LMAO WHAT ARE THOOOSSEEEE????"
He seemed to be confused, and I whacked his foot with the sledgehammer.
Suddenly, he shrunk down to a tiny minion.  I picked him up and went over to the other minion and did the same.
"Well what do we do now? We can't put them both back. The purple one will destroy the little guy" I said.
"Well. Ya Know I was doing research on minions. He seems to be harmless. I could always keep him with me to help out around headquarters" Katwoman smiled.
"I named him Gerard. Please take care of him. Oh and also he loves bananas. I handed Gerard, the yellow minion, over to Katwoman.
I picked up the frame and held it I front of the purple minion, who was immediately transported into the frame. I turned to Katwoman and saw Gerard cuddling up against her chest, and that's when I knew that I had made the right choice.
"Thank you. For everything." I smiled and hugged Katwoman.
"No Problem. Thank you for Gerard. He's adorable." She smiled. I turned around to look over at Lauren who was standing a few yards away with the other girls.
"He's just what I needed" Katwoman mumbles.
I quickly spin around to see Katwoman with her hand out, but before I know it,I have a rope tied around me.
This girl has a million tricks up her sleeve.
"You couldn't have seriously thought a goddess in all black was a good girl" she winked. I grimaced at her attempt to seduce me.
"Oh please the only goddess in all black that I know of goes by the name of Lauren Jauregui" I spat back.
"Careful with your words, you useless adolescent."

As I struggled to escape the ropes, I saw Lauren in the corner of my eye, and I knew what she was gonna do.
"ANOTHER MINION?" I exclaimed, causing Katwoman to turn away. Suddenly, Lauren jumps towards her, and knocks her on the ground. She threw punch after lunch at Katwoman, and as crazy as it sounds, I found that really attractive.  Since when did she look so hot while beating someone up? Only she could manage to do that. I felt warm hands on my wrists as I turned to see Camila.
"Shhh. I'm gonna get you out of this mess" she whispered.
"Aight fam" I said. "By the way, your girlfriend looks really sexy beating up a bad girl"
"Trust me I know. What do you think we do at night." She smirked.
"Oh my frick! you did not just-"
"Shhh. Keep it down. I was only kidding." She laughed lightly. I smiled and waited until Camila finished untying me. By this time, Lauren and Katwoman were still rolling around on the floor.
"Wait. Where's Gerard?" I ask. We looked around and spotted a small yellow figure behind a trash can nearby. We rushed over behind the trash can.
"Awh the poor baby is shaking. He's scared to death" Camila whined.
"Hey there buddy. Listen...I'm sorry I gave you to her. I didn't know what I do now. You're coming home with me. I promise" I smiled. Gerard loosened up a little and came towards me. I picked him up and the three of us took off towards the other girls. Just then,police cars arrived, and they went straight for Katwoman. Lauren had to answer some questions for them, but after that we were free to go.
"Thank you, Lauren. You were amazing out there babe" Camila pecked her girlfriend on the lips.
"Yeah. Amazing." I sighed.
"You too, cutie" she put an arm around me and kissed my temple. I blushed in response and all of the girls laughed.
"Thanks. So does this make me Sixth harmony?" I ask.
"No way." Lauren says sarcastically with a serious face.
"That's alright I can't even sing" I smiled.
"Well. Now that Katwoman is taken care of I guess we can head back home" Ally says as Dinah nods.
"Well we can't just leave Y/N and Gerard here" Camila says.
"Yeah. How do you feel about a sleepover?" Lauren asks.
"I think that's great. Gerard says as long as there's bananas, he's in". We all laughed.
"What do ya say we speak to our manager and see if you could tag along for the rest of the tour since you're all by yourself?" Lauren asks.
"I THINK THAT SOUNDS AWESOME" I beamed. It's true. I'm an orphan. And as much as I appreciate my foster siblings, I'd much rather hang with the girls of fifth harmony and live my life.
"Well then, kiddo. Let's go home and wash up. We just saved the world" Lauren put an arm around me as we walked to the car.
That day I realized that not all heroes wear capes. And not all heroes are men with superhuman abilities. All it takes is teamwork, and that's exactly what we've got. I know for a fact that what I had done was definitely Worth It.

Feel free to comment and leave suggestions for one shots/ imagines or give me feedback on them. Thanks!
Xoxo~Jules