Disney World (Normani/you) ;)

I wrote this a while back and it was the first smut-related stuff that I've ever written so I'm sorry if it's bad. I'm not super educated in that field so I don't really know how "the sex" really works. Also, from now on if there's a winky face like ";)" by the story title then it will have some smutty content the goes beyond teasing and stuff. Anyways enjoy!

Your POV:

Since we were in town, my girlfriend and I decided to go to Disney World for the day. Normani suggested Magic kingdom since it has been her favorite ever since she was a little girl. We decided to ride space mountain first, which was a lot of fun. After that, we decided to take things slow for a bit and ride the People-Mover, which is a slow train thingy that takes you behind the scenes of some of the rides in the park. We held hands during the ride and occasionally we would take turns placing a quick kiss on each other's cheek. There was a part where it was pitch black, so I took that opportunity and slid my hand over to her shorts. I started fumbling with her waistband until she placed her hand on mine.

"Y/N, no. Its going to be too obvious here." She said. I sighed and obeyed her commands, moving my hand and putting it back around her shoulder as she put hers around my waist and cuddled into me, leaning her head on my shoulder.

We stopped to grab a quick bite to eat, then decided to ride splash mountain since it was a really hot day. My girlfriend is really hot too, so that might be why I'm sweating so much.

We waited in line for a while, then after about 30 minutes, we were finally at the front of the line. We got seated in the last row and the boat took off through the ride of animals singing loudly. I moved my hand over to her waistband once again.

"Y/N, I don't know...there's cameras and-"
"Don't worry about it babe." I said, moving my backpack over our laps. It was waterproof, so we were okay.

"Can I?" I asked with my hand still at her waistband. She nodded and smirked, and I did as she said. My hand found its way under her waistband and lightly brushed over her center. I heard her breath hitch and I turned to her.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah I just...damn" she laughed.
I continued down her pants and used my hand to move her panties aside.
"You good?" I asked.

"As good as I'll ever be" she smiled.
"Now quit teasing already" she moaned against my ear.

"Your wish is my command" I smirked and slowly slid one finger into her. She let out a soft moan, causing me to smile at her reaction. I slowly pumped my finger in and out of her, receiving more soft moans. I decided to bring things up a notch and added a second finger into her.

"Oh my g-" she was cut off by her own hand, attempting to muffle the sounds. I laughed at what I was doing to her and continued. We were about to approach the big drop. I started pumping faster and faster as she started to lightly grind her hips into my fingers. She was moaning into her hand until she leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"Y/N, babe...I'm close" she whined.

"It's okay I have this all planned out. Just do what you need to do," I pecked her on the lips and continued what I was doing. Just as we were about to drop, her breathing sped up and she screamed right as we were going down the drop. Luckily, no one noticed what we were doing because everyone else screamed,too. After we got to the bottom, we were all soaking wet.

"Oops babe I think I got you a little wet" I smirked. She playfully glared at me.
"I can't believe we just did that," she said, breathlessly. I pulled my hand away and smirked at her.

"Well since we're wet now, some more than others" I smirked at her.
"Let's go back to the hotel and finish what we started"

When we got off the ride, we looked at the pictures and I almost died laughing. Normani's face was priceless. Of course no one else would know what we were doing in the picture, but it meant a lot to us, so I decided to buy the picture.

"Well this one's certainly going up on the fridge." I smiled.

We got on a bus and went back to the hotel. Since our clothes were still wet, I took off my clothes and changed into a t-shirt and pajama shorts. I pulled off Normani's shirt and looked down at her chest. Her black lace bra had me in awe as I could only imagine the beauty that lied beneath it. She sensed the tension in the room, so she crashed her lips into mine. I slowly pushed her backwards towards the bed, and we both fell onto it. I unbuttoned her shorts and slid them off to reveal matching black lace underwear.

"Well damn, you're just full of surprises aren't you?" I asked jokingly.

"Only for you" she grinned.
I wasted no time ripping her bra off and staring at her chest. She blushed and looked down.

"No no. There's no need to be ashamed. You're just so...gorgeous." I smiled.

I immediately started massaging her left breast with my hand. I attacked her neck with slow, sensual kisses and eventually made my way to her other boob with my mouth. I took in the hard bulb and sucked on it, causing her to moan.

"I need you, now" she demanded.

"Whatever you say."

I made my way down her chest, leaving kisses until I got to her inner thighs. I felt her body tense up under my touch. I then stopped and went back up to her lips.
"Dammit you're such a tease." She sighed.

"The one and only" I smiled, then going back down to finish what I had started.
I mentally apologized to everyone else in the hotel because all they'll be hearing is a lot of screaming and my name.