Is This Goodbye? (Camila/you) Pt. 2

No One's POV:

As soon as Y/N walked out the door, she spotted her two best friends waiting for her.

"You all right, Y/N? We saw you talking to Camila," Mack said.

"Yeah I finally confessed my feelings, but I don't care about what she has to say right now. Let's just get going."

The band climbed into the limo and headed home to get their bags and head to the airport.

Meanwhile, Camila had immediately called a friend of hers who owed her big time.

"Hey, remember that time you said you'd pay me back one day?" Camila asked.

"Yeah. You need it now?" the voice responded.

"Yes. I need a flight to Paris as soon as possible and backstage passes for Y/B/N first show."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

The next morning, Camila was able to catch a flight to Paris. Somehow, her friend managed to get backstage passes from someone who wasn't able to attend.

Meanwhile, the band exited their hotel and was immediately greeted by a small group of fans. They took pictures with the fans and signed posters for them. After, they headed to the arena to start getting ready.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

After the show, Y/N knew that there was a group of people that would soon be waiting in a room for a meet and greet. After the band exited the stage, they started heading to their dressing rooms.

"Y/N!" An all too familiar voice called out.
Y/N's eyes widened as she spun around in shock and locked eyes with the girl she least expected to see here.

"Camila."

"Not this bitch! I gotchu, Y/N. I'll go get security-" James started.

"WAIT! No...stop. I um...could you excuse us for a few minutes?" Y/N asked as James and Mack nodded, going off to their dressing rooms. After they left, Y/N looked back to Camila in shock.

"Could we maybe go somewhere more private?" Camila asked.

Y/N led the girl to her dressing room and locked the door, turning around and facing the brown-eyed beauty.

"Camila, what the hell are you doing here in Paris?" Y/N asked, shocked.

"I had to fix this, so I came here. There were some complications but what matters is that I'm here now." Camila said.

"And why exactly is it that you came all the way to France?" Y/N asked harshly.

"Because I realized that what I said was wrong. I've always been against homosexuality even though I may have had slight feelings for people. I've just always been scared. Afraid of how people would react. I guess I never really thought about it, but you're the only person who has ever genuinely cared about me. You're the definition of a perfect girlfriend, and I guess I just didn't want to accept the fact that I liked a girl," Camila explained, starting to tear up.

"Camila, this is ridiculous-" Y/N let out a small, cold laugh.

"Y/N, I...I like you"

"Camila, please think about what you're saying. How could someone like you ever learn to love someone like me?" Y/N asked, confused. Camila couldn't be serious, right?

Before Y/N knew it, Camila's lips were on hers, kissing her hard and desperately. Camila's hands were cupping Y/N's cheeks as her tongue explored Y/N's mouth. Many emotions were thrown into that kiss. One thing led to another, and soon Y/N had Camila pinned against the door.

"I've wanted you so bad, this doesn't even feel real."

"This is real, and if you want me so badly, then go ahead and take me. Make me yours," Camila offered in a gentle whisper.

"Camila, how do I know this is real? How do I know you aren't just playing me?" Y/N panted with her lips against Camila's shoulder, placing a soft,tender kiss on it.

"I can prove it to you. Y/N, I will do whatever it takes. I will let you do whatever you want to me if that's what it takes to make you understand," Camila said.

"No, Camila. I'm not going to do that to you. Not now, at least," Y/N mumbled the last part against Camila's skin, moving her lips to Camila's neck.

"F*ck, Y/N, I'm gonna lose it." Camila whimpered.

"It's okay, baby. I got you" Y/N whispered.

"Baby?" Camila asked with hope.

"Yeah. My baby" Y/N smiled at Camila and kissed her again.

So um...there's that :)
Don't forget to comment and vote!
Xoxo~Jules